Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
looktothelight7

Has Anyone Ever Noticed..

That their non acne skin seems different? I have no acne on my cheeks, chin and forehead. I notice that these areas are more flesh colored and even in tone and especially absord anything I put on it instantly..this kin just feels..different, better, as if it's healthy and not inflamed. My acne marks on the other hand, take awhile to absorb product. Even my scars absord better then my acne. I hve to just keep gliding and gliding over again for it to absorb.

Why do some parts of the face break out and others dont? And why do my breakouts change around sometimes?

lol no. i WISH my skin did that. i just sit there in front of the mirror for 10 minutes, its like watching paint dry

and depending on your age, it could be hormones or something going wrong internally. i once saw this article that mapped out the face and talked about how acne in certain areas were caused by different internal imbalances, but i dont think it makes that much of a difference for teens. or it could be technique, like maybe youre not being as gnetle in a certain area and its irritating your acne? idk, maybe its a combination of all of these shrug.gif

So is it possible for one to look at a chart of meaning where acne marks are, and treat the internal imbalence? Cause it makes sense to me that acne is probably the result of something internal...I dont know why a perfectly healthy person would have acne otherwise.

yeah just google it (i dont think were allowed to post links to other websites?) the one i saw was just in paragraphs, idk if theres an actual chart or anything. i think its a lot of dietary and lifestyle stuff, if i remember it right. i personally think its hormones, but yeah, research it haha