Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I heard by one of my favorite beauty guru's on youtube, that if you mix 1tsp of honey, 1tsp of nutmeg, and 1tsp of cinnamon, it would help your face. Honey is either a mosturizer or a relaxer (relaxer i think) , nutmeg causes the redness to go away, and cinnamon does either the mosturizing or relaxing. Use nutmeg if you don't have sensitive skin. So, i try this, and my face feels more relaxed, but the redness is still there? I was just wondering if it would work for you guys, and is there anything I can do to get rid of my redness, whiteheads, and blackheads. Thanks!

Depending on the honey (raw, organic, unpasturized, preferably manuka honey), it can help moisturize, and apparently calm down the skin. The cinnamon is supposed to be quite helpful aswell, it's anti-inflammatory although i know thats if taken internally.....many people are sensitive to having it on their skin or can be irritated by it.