Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
looktothelight7

Almost At Three Months And...

Very little results. i have mild but extremely tough and steady acne. I always have several small breakouts.

I am almost on my third month and my moderate acne breakouts have NOT improved any, they just have moved to a different area, around my ears and on either side by my chin. I am using the whole 80$ deal, cleanser BP moisturizer AHA and jojoba oil. Nothing yet. That's my luck. Perhaps acne really is a sign of internal inflammation..I am going to keep at this regimen just cause...well, just because. Seeing as it obviously isn't giving me results. When I move out in August, I am going to try the Acne No More treatment. Even though Dan says that almost no one CAN'T NOT experience clear skin with his regimen.....although the AHA makes my skin feel excellent in the morning, though by the afternoon when I wash it off I am back at square one.

:[ very discouraged.

Also..my face and chest are always very hot. Been like that my whole life. My diet isn't very good and I am under boat loads of stress, which will be relieved when i move out of my house in August. But I don't think these factors would cause the treatment to not work any?!

P.S...the acne I have now since starting the regimen are very painful medium sized bumps with no puss. Almost like scar tissue but they are acne and hurt.

Well as I just staed in my post, I use the whole kit. I wash once a day 10 seconds. Pat dry. Spot treat I only have acne above my cheek bones and jaw. I apply several layers till I have almost a fingers length. i let that dry then spot moisturize with few drops jojoba oil only where there is dryness. At night I do the same but I use AHA thin layer all over.

lol well, i think i know the problem. You said you spot treat only the area where acne is, and you also said "the acne moved to different areas". The regimen is a preventative treatment, and you are supposed to use it all over your face. Try using the full amount of BP all over your face and see if you clear up.

All over my face?! See I had been thinking why treat soemthing thats not hurt. Like my forhead is clear and I am thinking maybe it would hurt the clear skin there.. idk :/ I feel weird about putting it all over...

:/

All over my face?! See I had been thinking why treat soemthing thats not hurt. Like my forhead is clear and I am thinking maybe it would hurt the clear skin there.. idk :/ I feel weird about putting it all over...

:/

If your forehead is consistently clear, I wouldn't use BP there and have additional irritation. If it occasionally breaks out and just happens to be clear now, however, I'd use the BP to prevent future issues.

When I first started using BP, I used it as a spot treatment and it worked great for existing acne but new ones began forming everywhere so I decided to apply BP to my entire face and it has improved rolleyes.gif

I kind of feel like he says you have to follow the instructions EXACTLY or it won't work, so that if it doesn't work for you, he can just say you didn't follow the instructions precisely enough.

Dan would make the maximum amount of money by saying that it's impossible for anyone to NOT get clear with the regime will cause the majority of people will want to buy the org products after reading that statement, to either prove him wrong or finally get rid of their skin problems.

Hmm...just a thought though.