Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sypherr

Acne Feels Like A Never Ending Cycle

I HATE it so much. Every time my acne seems to getting better, it stops and gets even worse. As I start to feel 100x better and actually do things such as going out, it comes back and metaphorically punches me in the face. I'm normally a fairly shy person, and my acne makes me even more anti social. Im in my first year of university, and will not go to parties or even socialize with others because of my acne. Not to mention i have to share a bathroom with 12 other guys on my residence floor, and have to stay up late just so i can wash my face properly. The food is pretty bad for you here as well, and its not like I have any alternatives.

In a way you could say I'm fortunate that I do not have severe cystic acne, that nobody deserves. Instead I get a crap load of white heads that take forever to heal. They start off small, which forces me to believe that they will go away quickly. Yet one day later when I wake up in the morning, they have tripled in size and are now painful.

Also, as certain parts of my face finally begin to heal, other parts get worse. A red mark will finally go away that I've been treating for 3 months, and a new one will appear in a matter of days.

It's Ridiculous..

Yea it never ends. I'm just getting accutane I don't care what it does to my body. 4 fucking years is enough.

Lucky I wear a mask all day at work cause of the dangerous conditions, so no one sees my face :D

Are you a female or male? If you're a female, try cover the with makeup is the only permanent "helpful" way, at least for those moments where you need face the superficial world.

I totally know how you feel.

The fustration of how things will never stop.

I really do hate myself for the weekly outbreak which left me scarred for the rest of month. Then when it recover nicely, THEN it comes back again.

It's fcuking damn Pms. I really had enough.

Yea, sometimes it seems like it will never end. Whatever we do, we still have acne and it's obvious. But I get positive whenever I see some results. And I stick with that new thing and crossing my fingers.

I cannot explain how much I hate having acne. I'm almost 26 and I've had it since I was in high school. All I ever do is sit around the house watching TV. I have no friends, no life, nothing. My whole life revolves around the acne.

I've never even tried to be successful in life because of it. I just got a huge cyst on my neck and then broke out terribly on my face. It just goes on, and on, and on. Day after day. Each day, more terrible cysts and zits everywhere. They heal, and then more come.

Same here :/ i hate thinking i'm finally clearing up a bit, just to break out again and crush my hopes. Hopefully one day our skin just STAYS clear.

It's a phenomenon in itself. The most unfortunate part is how self-concious it can make you.

Some people grow out from their acne tho. Like My Dad did. I hope I will get rid of acne in the same age. But if it's diet related it might never stop.