Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Under The Skin Issues..

So I have these bumps under the surface of my skin, mainly on my cheeks (about half an inch from my nose on either side). I've had them for months now but they just sit there, they never become inflamed, and they never seem to develop any further than a small, skin colored bump. Although I was sure that they were some kind of milia, the dermatologist I saw a while back informed me that they were under the skin white heads that never developed, and not milia. She tried to put me on some kind of retanoid in order to bring them to the surface and form as regular white heads, HOWEVER I'd much rather prefer to get rid of them another way.

So is there any way that I can get these things to go away WITHOUT bringing them to the surface? Rather than pushing them out of the skin, can I find some way to push it back and heal it that way instead?

No matter what, I'm not going on the retanoid, it's like $837246384402357 without insurancesaywhat.gif

OMG, I have a few of these, but they are on my nose. I got them because I kept popping the whiteheads, now there are small bumps that have no head. ive had one of them for almost 2 years now :(