Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JamesB

Oldest people to suffer with acne?

Hi

I'd like to find out the ages of people on this forum who suffer from moderate acne, particularly those who have had it for a long time.

I'm 26

i get i'd say about 5-6 new spots a week

and have had acne for 11 years

I'm 36. I've had acne since I was 11.

I tend to just get milia and small whiteheads these days, rather than bad acne -- but if I'm not careful with my diet I can still get rashes of acne and boils. If I follow a rigid low-saturated fat diet, my skin gets close to being completely clear.

i'm 26, i've had it since i was around 11 as well.....strangely, most of my closest female friends have some form of long-term adult acne as well, ages 29, 29 and 33.

I'm 31. Never had acne until about the age of 21-22. Yep, crystal clear all the way through my childhood and teens, then once I become an "adult", whammo.

At least it's only mild acne (with a couple of rare, monstrous breakouts). So I can't complain too much. But of course, I still do!

i often wonder that,but i cant think like that ,it would make me so upset,but i used to think what if it never goes away and i have it forever,and i think no way!!! it has to go or maybe they will find a cure,who knows?????

maybe soon we will be able to pop a pill and it will be gone forever,wishful thinking.xxx

i no this might sound like a silly question but by cutting out sugra how far do you go? isnt it in nearly everything?

ive just turned 25 and still got it sad.gif Have been doing regimen for 4 weeks now, and definately an improvement. I'm just confused as to how if so many adults have acne, how come i've never seen any? bb_icon_confused.gif

he maybe that's the reason, i love candy (not chocolate) tongue.gif ..ok i'm 27, u mean i still have 3 years to go?? have had it since about 14, about 6 months after i got my first period, i'm convinced mine's hormonal. i was perfectly clear both times i was pregnant and nursing (tmi but never got a period while nursing) mine's not bad though first 2 derms refused to treat me said it's too mild, years later i tried once more, now i use differin and clear logix cleanser and stay pretty clear. just can't stop using it, know when i can??

Hi

I'd like to find out the ages of people on this forum who suffer from moderate acne, particularly those who have had it for a long time.

I'm 26

i get i'd say about 5-6 new spots a week

and have had acne for 11 years

i heard that some chemicals can cause acne at any age and that this form of acne can't be cured by know, but i think they don't know how to cure any form of acne.

i have acne since age 12. i'm 20 years old now. started with a few pimples then it got worse every year ending with some cyst and big knot-like things deep in my skin. now after i tried "alexalmighty's experiment" it changed back to some little pimples. i really think it can't be long till someone will find a way to get rid of this sh*t.

I've had acne since 9 and I'm 42 now. It was moderate during puberty. The acne was pretty mild during my 20's. At 35, my skin went crazy.Stress and the hormonal ups and downs really affect my skin more than any other factors.