Notifications
Clear all

Who Uses Self-Tanners/bronzers Here!

MemberMember
(@casablancaa)

Posted : 11/20/2011 10:05 pm

I've been using St. Tropez bronzing mousse (everyone's favorite!) for the past year or so...it is so amazing, gives a natural bronze glow, people think I'm Italian/Spanish when I wear it which is awesome because I'm naturally pale with freckles...........

only problem is, it is not formulated for face....so it can clog my pores, I was wondering does anyone know a good non-comedogenic self-tanner for the face? I've been looking into Lancome's flash bronzer, it says it's oil free and non-comedogenic...

MemberMember
(@livelaughfart)

Posted : 11/21/2011 1:29 am

I use the neutrogena misting self tanner and it didn't break me out at all.

I <3 self tanners, they give a better color than even a real tan haha. I hope I don't get hypopigmentation from the peels I'm doing so I can still use fake tanners.

MemberMember
(@gemmyjunebug)

Posted : 11/21/2011 9:28 am

I also LOVE a sunless tan! I use it only on my body. I feel it defeats the purpose to use it on my face because of the SA and AHA I use; those two exfoliates the tan off my face. I prefer to use a Mineral Bronzer instead. Though, if that is not an issue for you....Lancome and Clarins are great department store brands with ingredient formulations that don't differ much from drugstore. Have you ever thought of getting a spray tan?

MemberMember
(@kayrae)

Posted : 11/23/2011 2:32 pm

jergens face! its cheap, non-comedogenic! i get the darkest one and mix it with moisturizer and it looks flawless. :) st tropez is amazing, i want to try their face one...i wonder if its non-comedogenic? hmm...anywho jergens is cheap and works for me, maybe give it a try?

MemberMember
(@ekstrandd)

Posted : 12/08/2011 11:21 pm

I use the banana boat summer color spray! Im super pale and it doesnt turn me orange. Its not for face but it doesnt break me out. Its like $8 @ target or fred meyer

MemberMember
(@theanasofie)

Posted : 10/30/2012 4:03 pm

Hey! :)

Clinique has a self tanner For the face. It's non-comedogenic.

I'm currently trying and testing out the neostrata insta tan.. The color is the most beautiful bronze i have ever seen. Its formulated for face and body. It does contain sweet almond oil, not sure if it could clog pores though.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/29/2012 8:49 pm

have you ever tried using the mousse on your face? I used to use it on my face every 2nd day and it never broke me out and looked so good under makeup.