Notifications
Clear all

Oxy New Seaweed Range

MemberMember
(@amyelena)

Posted : 11/20/2011 2:07 pm

Hello ,

Iv'e just started using the new seaweed range by Oxy and I'm finding it really good , actually the best thing I've ever tried and I've tried EVERYTHING!

I'm just wondering if anyone else has started using these products and how you're finding them? There have been a lot of talk about seaweed curing acne in the UK papers recently and there seems to be something in it. This Oxy range is so different the the other products they make , it contains no BP, but has a high amount of seaweed and lactic acid.

Over and out peeps xx

MemberMember
(@amyelena)

Posted : 11/21/2011 5:14 am

I'm aware I sound like a representative of Oxy, always going on about how great the seaweed product is and all ! But I'm honestly not , I'm just really happy I've found this stuff and it's helping my acne!

MemberMember
(@ominous1)

Posted : 11/22/2011 8:22 pm

This actually looks interesting. I would try it out but I don't think it's in Australia yet. I mean it makes sense, I'm set to see a surfer with any more than a few spots. And it would be nice not to have to use something so harsh. Is it expensive in the UK?

MemberMember
(@amyelena)

Posted : 11/26/2011 10:55 am

I think England is the first country to try it , America will get it just before Christmas apparently, the blerb about it's launch doesn't mention Australia though. . It's average priced, about 4.99 per bottle which lasts me around 8 weeks.

MemberMember
(@ominous1)

Posted : 11/26/2011 11:01 pm

That's not too bad. I'm sure we'll get it at some stage, we'll probably get to pay double for it too. Is it working so far?

MemberMember
(@amyelena)

Posted : 11/28/2011 4:17 am

Well I've been using it for about 3 weeks and up untill this morning I would have said it was working really well, I got a bit blazay last night and put loads of moisturiser on in an attempt to reduced my scarring, instead It has clogged my poors and I have tons of new acne! This will be the real test of the product - seeing how long it takes for these to heal.

MemberMember
(@ominous1)

Posted : 11/28/2011 7:36 am

Oh wow, that sounds terrible. It has happened to me before too. Maybe you need to invest in a more acne friendly moisturiser? Let me know how effective it is for you!

MemberMember
(@lucasbomb)

Posted : 01/09/2013 7:24 am

I get so worried when I try a new product that its finally going to work but I know secretly that it wont but im so sure this has.. I started using the Oxy natural science sea weed calm balm moisturiser and the emergency spot gel, I dont want to get to excited but I really think its working and I have spent hundreds on creams, washes everything, wish me luck

MemberMember
(@penny40)

Posted : 01/09/2013 7:42 am

I have been using the oxy seaweed range for a few weeks now and i love it too,I like that it doesn't dry my skin out too much.

amyelena if you have a SAVERS shop they sell it for 1.99 so even better

MemberMember
(@lucasbomb)

Posted : 03/15/2013 5:36 am

Any one else been using this!? Just purchased my 3rd tube of the seaweed power deep calm balm :)