Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jsalarcon

Do You Know Anyone Who Has Cancer?

If you know anyone who has cancer or even died from cancer, share it in this thread.

I'll start: my mother used to be a cancer patient. Over 5 years ago, during a routine ovary operation, the doctor discovered that she had ovarian cancer stage 3. Her doctor gave her only 3 months to live. But she beat the odds. Now she still alive and healthy.

Grandmother had brain cancer about a year ago, but she passed on.

She went her whole life eating pretty healthy except for a huge amount of grain consumption and sometimes I wonder if she had just cut the grains out, she would have done a lot better.

My mum's mum had leukemia. I never got to meet her. The especially sad part is, they think it was due to an environmental cause - I forget which one, but it was because of where she worked, and I'm not sure where that was. It's just really awful to think I might have got to meet her and she would have still been around now if people had been a little bit more knowledgeable about what certain chemicals do to humans.

I'm very sorry for everyone who lost a loved one because of this horrible disease, but I'm going to have to close this thread, since it has nothing to do with acne.