Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
havefaith

Possible Reason For Scarring - Parasites

Hi,

I post here once in a while, not often though so dont expect me to reply... i just want to share some info..

Anyway, I found that I started scarring about 2 years ago - skin would not heal and then I'd be left with holes in my face...

Never happened before. I thought it could be age, sun exposure, or tobacco related. However, I think now it may have been parasite related. A while ago I started having bloating etc, and my stomach had been troubling me for a long time.

Once, after eating lots of beets, I had diarhea and found a live worm in the toilet... I know this is nasty. Anyway, this shocked the hell out of me and I started researching. Apparently, 1 in 4 people has worms or other parasites without even knowing it. I read that it takes about 6 months for a roundworm to grow from an egg... So I figured I could have had these things for 2 years, and they steal your nutrition and release poisons into the body, which is why no matter how well you eat, you still end up with scars. Now this is a theory, but I'm pretty sure this was the actual reason I was scaring so badly.

I took some pills (just 2 - but powerful) and for a week or so, nothing happened. Then I got super sick, fever, body ache, headache, diarrhea, throwing up, weakness.. All at once. This lasted about 24 hours, very intense. During this time, and for a week after, I would find dead worms in my stool. It was absolutely disgusting. Anyway, when these guys die, they apparently make you very sick for a while. After this cleansing, I found that new scars were less likely to form and began to fill in better. I also think old scars began to fill in better.. The dermaroller and creams seemed to become more effective

Its recommended to do a parasite cleanse once every 6 months. Not only do these bastards create a nutritional deficiency, but they can cause cancer and all kinds of other problems. Peace and good luck.

Love & Blessings

thanks, although the first thing if i crap out worms would be to see a doctor, not eat garlic lol

Haha yeah. Is it weird that I hope I do have worms? So I might be mendable eusa_pray.gif