Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FSAS

Is There Anything As An Alternative?

to taking b5? I've read so so much about b5 but its really hard to go buy it because im scared of losing hair and also getting resistant to it. knowing me i will go buy it because im increasingly getting worse and worse and worse each day with my acne -_-

does b5 help because it helps metabolize fats? although, wouldnt that mean everyone with acne would be overweight? im really skinny, like really, I hate it but its hard to gain weight and i really dont have much fat to metabolize or am i getting this all back to front?

Whenever i've searched vitamins i've found alpha lipoic acid and l-carnitine have come up on searches to help burn fat. would they do something similar like b5? i hear of a lot of people taking alpha lipoic acid but im not actually sure how it affects acne.

wish i understood why we all got acne, what it is we're missing and why that is to begin with.

sucks looking at half my friends who are druggies or drink alcohol all night, never eat right, sleep and even sleep in makeup and their faces are just perfect it doesnt even make sense why they arent 'sensitive' to things whilst im tip-toeing around earth wondering what im doing wrong :/