Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joehasleakygut

Cures "dysbiosis And Leaky Gut Syndrome" Along With Most Others

Scientists have found that your intestines is your second brain. No wonder if we don't keep our CPU's clean we get reminded with major symptoms. Most people will be cured following the regimen that is below strictly. Because when you treat your second brain, it works efficiently and detoxifies and heals you.

To all of you on anti- candida diet/probiotics diet: Avoid all sugars at all costs including banana, apples, grapes, process and unprocessed(all natural) sugars. You have to over dose on both anti- candida supplements (candex) and probiotics. Because the recommended dosage for candex is too low to kill your candida. probiotics give you not five billion because by the time you eat them if u r lucky enough there will be 2.5 billion. The brand that works best is Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics. It is expensive since you have to over dose on this supplement. Another cheaper way for probiotics to work effectively with out using Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics is to take sulfur rich vegetables with your probiotics.

Here is what u do:

Take probiotics:

1. Make Sauerkraut : (http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Sauerkraut) (Note: Only works on organic vegetables most effectively, you could also make fish/meat Sauerkraut, Whey Sauerkraut)

2. Take your probiotics and candida supplements for the first three days without Sauerkraut.

3. Start taking half cup of Sauerkraut every morning after 3 days on top of probiotic supplements. (note: take only half Sauerkraut cup forever or you will face major detoxification). Look at your stool and decide if you want to add more Sauerkraut. If your stool is runny then cut back on them. If it is normal then increase them up to 3 times a day.

4. Make kefir. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kefir

5. Start taking kefir everyday along with all the ones on top. (Start with yogurt if your stomach cannot handle Kefir then slowly introduce Kefir)

Note: Sulfur rich vegetables(Sauerkraut) kills candida/any bacterial infections with out the side effects of using antibiotics( kills the good bacteria). If you don't do most/all of the steps above and it works for you then consider yourself very lucky. Very lucky i mean you have very mild to moderate acne.

Additionally if you want to heal your gut then wait for 3 weeks at-least then follow the below regimen. Chlorophyll heals your gut without breaking most or all of acne sufferers.

Cure Gut:

1. Take Chlorophyll supplements on high dosage and slowly reduce them to normal dosages.

2. Take Zinc Sustain supplement. (ingredients: http://www.bioceutic...t&productid=217)

3. Take either fish capsules/cod liver oil.

4. Take Manapol supplement (look for the best brands with most positive reviews and not the most expensive)

5. Change your tooth paste and Shampoo to the ones that have no fluoride/SLS in them.

6. Follow Dan's Regimen to exactly what he says word for word. Very effective regimen if you are patient enough to listen and follow accurately.

7. Buy a water purifier and drink purified water.

8. when you done all the above steps in both "take probiotics" and "cure guts" for atleast 3 months, then start taking Colostrum slowly and watch how you react to it. Start with 2/3 of a teaspoon or even lower.

Optional:

Take Inner Armour ISO MAXX 100% WHEY POWDER atleast 3 times a day(optional). So you don't have to eat too much processed food when you don't have time to cook healthy food.

The best site to order supplements is iherbs.com

If you have not done most of the above supplementation and still healed your leaky gut then consider yourself an exception(You have very mild to moderate acne). Also make sure you have Dysbiosis and Leaky Gut Syndrome, the above treatment is just for them (http://www.leakygut....k/Dysbiosis.htm). It also improves your health. If the above regimen does not work for you say after 5 months of following them very strictly then make your diet strict (not too strict). Just avoid all sugar stuff even fruits, any sugar processed or unprocessed. Avoid caffeine, use common sense anything that irritates your Gut is bad for you.

You have to always remember "As your body is a combination of living organs, and so is your acne a combination of factors."

But the good news is you have found one biggest factor for your puzzle. That is you have leaky gut in other words you got inflamed/bruised gut. Luckily, if you cure this problem you can cure acne, but the problem is it is not that easy as you think. It is not easy because our water supply, food, tooth paste, shower water and shower gel/soap has got fluoride in them. Fluoride irritates your skin. Look at Dan's regimen and they say you should not use "Sodium laureth sulfate" on your skin/face.

Same goes with your gut.

Focus on this problem only and cure it and you will be acne free. I feel sorry for many people who took colostrum to cure acne/heal the gut but still consume the poison SLS/Fluoride (Sodium laureth sulfate). Yes it is a poison, a baby could die using our tooth paste cause of that. They used it on the Nazi concentration camps for population control(water supplies etc). Nazi scientists created this poison to kill the civilians in camps in a discrete way. At the moment U.S.A, New Zealand, Australia and many other countries get this chemical from the factories waste and mix them on our water supplies. Finland, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, and Switzerland have discontinued its use because they knew it was not healthy.

If you want to seriously cure your acne then you got no other choice than to avoid most SLS. Change your tooth paste and soap(look at the ingredient on it), you cannot avoid the shower water so in the least don't spend too much time on the shower. Drink purified water(get water purifier), you will be surprised how much of this poison you are consuming everyday.

Then follow my regimen as well. Guaranteed your are acne free. Your gut is like your baby, look after it, appreciate it. You got this leaky gut because of pollution, chemicals (SLS) and immunization.

Stay committed to this regimen/healing your gut only. Acne is caused by hormones are bullshit. when your gut is inflamed, hormones acts as a immunity measure to protect you and cause pimples because of reproduction measures. Do you know native red Indians did not have acne at all and they did not know what acne was 100 years ago. But now look at the Indian teenagers they are filled with acne.

Leaky Gut test:

If you are allergic to most foods then stop eating them. Then try this protein powder only for two days along with well boiled spinach with absolutely no other ingredients : Inner Armour ISO MAXX 100% WHEY POWDER. If you are NOT allergic to this powder it means you have guaranteed leaky Gut.

Or else make your own whey Sauerkraut using whey only.

When you have completely healed your gut you can go back to adding your allergic food lists slowly. You can start eating like everyone else after your gut is healed.

Good luck and spread this good new to everyone you come across after you are cured.

Edited by Joehasleakygut

im not really sure if i have leaky gut, but my acne comes and goes with my period (except for the chin).. for example basically my face can go from 90% acne to just about 5% acne in less then a day it literally just comes and goes, what do you think this might mean? is it literally just horribly messed up hormones changing each day or maybe food/leaky gut depending what i eat?

are you speaking from experience? Where did you hear about this?

I read an article on acne.org about the gaaps syndrome... http://www.gutandpsy....com/gaps-diet/

It just seems hard to believe that you could cure your gut in a few weeks?

From my personal experience the above info works good as gold. If you following a particular diet without the supplements it is going to take forever to address the core issue. The Gaps diet gives you a chart how to eat "clean" but without the supplements it is going to take forever. Just eating clean won't cure the gut. You have to take medications to heal the gut itself. Also it is a combination of things that works. That is the reason I have listed so many to dos.

You can eat Sauerkraut, probiotics, candex and kefir along with your "cure gut" supplements. If you have a severe acne due to leaky gut and you certainly have to look how bad your symptoms are chronic fatigue, indigestion, constipation etc. If you make proper choices with clean eating habits then your gut heals real quick but you take the supplements as well.

Good Luck

Is store bought SauerKraut as good as home made?, thinking of something like this: http://www.goodnessd...raut__936g.html

NO sorry. I wish it was that easy. You have to buy organic vegetables and make the SauerKraut by yourself. Packaged products bought from store won't work. It might actually aggravate and worsen the symptoms.

Buying "organic vegetables" is the hard part, you can grow them yourself if u could. Buying "organic vegetables" is still cheaper then buying supplements itself.

im not really sure if i have leaky gut, but my acne comes and goes with my period (except for the chin).. for example basically my face can go from 90% acne to just about 5% acne in less then a day it literally just comes and goes, what do you think this might mean? is it literally just horribly messed up hormones changing each day or maybe food/leaky gut depending what i eat?

If you have two or more of these symptoms then you have leaky Gut:

Note: I did not know I had chronic fatigue until I really looked into it and compared myself with my mates. I had a feeling since I was a kid a feeling to vomit when ever I eat food. I also think leaky gut itself could be a symptom of immunization. Have you been immunized aswell? All the best

If you have two or more of these symptoms then you have leaky Gut:

Abdominal pain (chronic)

Insomnia

Bloating

Excessive flatulence

Anaphylactoid reactions

Shortness of breath

Anxiety

Fevers of unknown origin

Gluten intolerance (celiac disease)

Hemorrhoids

Heartburn

Malnutrition

Migraines

Muscle cramps

Multiple chemical sensitivities

Muscle pain

Myofascial pain

Mood swings

Poor exercise tolerance

Poor immunity

Poor memory

Recurrent bladder infections

Recurrent vaginal infections

Recurrent skin rashes

Brittle nails

Hair loss

Swollen lympth glands

Food allergies

Constipation

Diarhhoea

Liver dysfunction

Brain fatigue

Abdominal spasms

Anal irritation

Constant hunger pains

Depleted appetite

Sluggishness

Depression

Chronic fatigue

I do have a few of those symptoms but they can also be explained through other things for example depression coz of acne, migraines run in the family, hungry because sometimes i get confused with what i can and cant eat (to help possible candida = no fruits on top of already no dairy, or to help digestion so no grains, think im allergic to eggs so my choices get so limited. I'm always tired however if i do eat sugar and grains, back when i was eating grains i used to have oats in the morning and need to go back to sleep for another hour because i couldnt keep awake. I'm taking probiotics a few times a day and i did invest in a liquid herb things for candida (5ml 3x a day) but im not sure if herbs are the best way. I pretty much get depressed because im always hungry and hate how i look at apples and bananas and have a huge debate if i should eat because im hungry or if i'll just make my problem worse if i do have candida. a candida overgrowth , is that also like leaky gut? kinda the same or if you have one you have the other? or? I wanna address these things incase i do have them but i honestly cant be sure at all, i dont really have the obvious symptoms that something could be wrong with things like digestion, i go to the toilet regularly, dont bloat etc .. Im in australia and i often read brands of things here that i cant get in aus :/ not really sure where to go from here :S

I do have a few of those symptoms but they can also be explained through other things for example depression coz of acne, migraines run in the family, hungry because sometimes i get confused with what i can and cant eat (to help possible candida = no fruits on top of already no dairy, or to help digestion so no grains, think im allergic to eggs so my choices get so limited. I'm always tired however if i do eat sugar and grains, back when i was eating grains i used to have oats in the morning and need to go back to sleep for another hour because i couldnt keep awake. I'm taking probiotics a few times a day and i did invest in a liquid herb things for candida (5ml 3x a day) but im not sure if herbs are the best way. I pretty much get depressed because im always hungry and hate how i look at apples and bananas and have a huge debate if i should eat because im hungry or if i'll just make my problem worse if i do have candida. a candida overgrowth , is that also like leaky gut? kinda the same or if you have one you have the other? or? I wanna address these things incase i do have them but i honestly cant be sure at all, i dont really have the obvious symptoms that something could be wrong with things like digestion, i go to the toilet regularly, dont bloat etc .. Im in australia and i often read brands of things here that i cant get in aus :/ not really sure where to go from here :S

You have to always remember "As your body is a combination of living organs, and so is your acne a combination of factors."

But the good news is you have found one biggest factor for your puzzle. That is you have leaky gut in other words you got inflamed/bruised gut. Luckily, if you cure this problem you can cure acne, but the problem is it is not that easy as you think. It is not easy because our water supply, food, tooth paste, shower water and shower gel/soap has got fluoride in them. Fluoride irritates your skin. Look at Dan's regimen and they say you should not use "Sodium laureth sulfate" on your skin/face.

Same goes with your gut.

Focus on this problem only and cure it and you will be acne free. I feel sorry many people who take colostrum to cure acne/heal the gut but still consume the poison SLS (Sodium laureth sulfate). Yes it is a poison, a baby could die using our tooth paste cause of that.

If you want to seriously cure your acne then you got no other choice than to avoid most SLS. Change your tooth paste and soap(look at the ingredient on it), you cannot avoid the shower water so in the least don't spend too much time on the shower. Drink purified water(get water purifier), you will be surprised how much of this poison you are consuming everyday.

Then follow my regimen as well. Guaranteed your are acne free. Your gut is like your baby, look after it, appreciate it. You got this leaky gut because of pollution, chemicals (SLS) and immunization.

Good luck and spread this good new to everyone you came across after you are cured.

Stay committed to this regimen/healing your gut only. Acne is caused by hormones are bullshit. when your gut is inflamed, hormones acts as a immunity measure to protect you and cause pimples because of reproduction measures. Do you know native red Indians did not have acne at all and they did not know what acne was 100 years ago. But now look at the Indian teenagers they are filled with acne. \

good luck

Same goes with your gut.

Focus on this problem only and cure it and you will be acne free. I feel sorry many people who take colostrum to cure acne/heal the gut but still consume the poison SLS (Sodium laureth sulfate). Yes it is a poison, a baby could die using our tooth paste cause of that.

Good luck and spread this good new to everyone you came across after you are cured.

Stay committed to this regimen/healing your gut only. Acne is caused by hormones are bullshit. when your gut is inflamed, hormones acts as a immunity measure to protect you and cause pimples because of reproduction measures. Do you know native red Indians did not have acne at all and they did not know what acne was 100 years ago. But now look at the Indian teenagers they are filled with acne. \

good luck

thankyou for your help. i currently use a toothepaste without fluoride and drink filtered water , shampoo might be an issue for me im not sure. im wanting to take the best stesps to help leaky gut, if that is infact what i have. do you have any tips for leaky gut that i might miss? or know of some really good guides on the net? :)

You maybe able to get guaranteed results from a guy named Leo and he has got a website. But you pay a hefty fees so I don't recommend it. If you got the money then go for it or just follow my above regimen and you get the same results. I am not advertising and it was your question actually. So I hope I don't get banned lol. Just follow my above regimen, drink purified water always with my above regimen and you will be fine.

Edited by Joehasleakygut