Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smeckles

Bad Pseudo-Scars

I'm brand new on this forum and after reading up on acne scarring, I've figured out that the cluster of scars on my cheek is pseudo-scars. They're not as bad as some acne I've seen out there, but it's very embarrassing to me, as they're very inflamed-looking. So what's the best way of going about getting rid of these red marks? I would really appreciate some help. :)

The photo makes it look MUCH less red than it actually is. :(

post-162465-0-58186800-1321645006_thumb.

post-162465-0-58186800-1321645006_thumb.

It doesn't even look like a psuedo scar to me, It still looks slightly inflamed or recently popped. Although the sebum might be gone, the infection still seems present, I wouldn't squeeze that spot for sure, if you do you risk spreading that infected area to other parts of you face. Overall you skin isn't bad at all though, I'm sure you know that. I honestly recommend the baby brush method for all red/dark spots. It helped some of mine disappear in 2 weeks, but my deeper ones are still present but still fading about 3 weeks in. However, I also use copper peptides, I don't know if they really help or not, but it really evens out my skin tone. I use the baby brush very gently every night in the shower while water is running on my face, then I pat it dry and immediately apply the Super CP serum. 10 minutes later I moistrurize with aloe vera, and sunblock in the morning before I go to class. I also take Vitamin C about 4000mg (Healing) and Garlic Supplements (Bactericidal) for intestinal health. Plenty of water also. hope I helped.

It doesn't even look like a psuedo scar to me, It still looks slightly inflamed or recently popped. Although the sebum might be gone, the infection still seems present, I wouldn't squeeze that spot for sure, if you do you risk spreading that infected area to other parts of you face. Overall you skin isn't bad at all though, I'm sure you know that. I honestly recommend the baby brush method for all red/dark spots. It helped some of mine disappear in 2 weeks, but my deeper ones are still present but still fading about 3 weeks in. However, I also use copper peptides, I don't know if they really help or not, but it really evens out my skin tone. I use the baby brush very gently every night in the shower while water is running on my face, then I pat it dry and immediately apply the Super CP serum. 10 minutes later I moistrurize with aloe vera, and sunblock in the morning before I go to class. I also take Vitamin C about 4000mg (Healing) and Garlic Supplements (Bactericidal) for intestinal health. Plenty of water also. hope I helped.

This is honestly very helpful, thank you. :) I just stumbled on the baby brush method, and until I get the chance to go oick one up, I've been using a thin layer I tore off of a loofa as a make shift brush.

Thanks a lot for responding!