Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chunkylard

Pizza Is A Vegetable.

http://www.thejourna...282033-Nov2011/

Congress more or less says so.

The salt industry, potato growers, and some conservative politicians who said that the federal government shouldn’t be involved in telling children what to eat, also lobbied against the change.

After some debate, Congress voted that anything containing two tablespoons of tomato sauce can be labelled a vegetable, putting pizza into the vegetable category.

Edited by chunkylard

The government is so swayed and lobbied against that its ridiculous. Ignorant people don't know better than to listen to anything the FDA says. The only good thing about getting acne was that it helped me to become more aware of what I'm eating.

Children's health was put behind corporate favors. The whole thing is really hilarious. We as a country create the majority of our problems, especially with health, and we look for complicated ways to solve them, which in turn creates more issues, which we then have to fix.

Besides, isn't tomato a fruit? And therefore pizza should be classed as a fruit?

Guest pokemonster

^ nope bcz cake is fruit. i know better cuz i have cake tree in mah yard! catdance.gif

Besides, isn't tomato a fruit? And therefore pizza should be classed as a fruit?

Quite right lol. I'm far from looking forward to the world's first genetically engineered pizza tree.

Children's health was put behind corporate favors. The whole thing is really hilarious. We as a country create the majority of our problems, especially with health, and we look for complicated ways to solve them, which in turn creates more issues, which we then have to fix.

Botanically it's a fruit, but culinary use makes it a vegetable.

Same with avocado, which is a fruit but it's used as a vegetable.

Quite right lol. I'm far from looking forward to the world's first genetically engineered pizza tree.

organic pizza trees ftw~

Planted one today, but it just sort of turned into low quality compost.

Be sure to keep it in the box when you plant it. It is the protective layer that allows the pizza inside to blossom into a beautiful pizza tree.