Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

As you say that it causes irritation so you can rub or apply any antiseptic creme on it or on the place where acne occurs.And if it didn't work than you should consult it to doctor...

Yes I too suffered from that very much and didn't found any perfect solution I think it is due calcium leniency but as I am advised by a friend for herbal treatment legal spice it will cure this but not fully I think regular exercise and early morning running is the better option as it cleans our blood cells.

Edited by jennyhugh

Try a Alpha Hydroxy Acid lotion.

It has glycolic acid, but the amounts will not irritate your back.

It will fight acne marks, and the acid will prevent bacterial lesions.

The moisturizing properties will sooth you.

I also find that the winter weather always irritates my skin.

My body is not suited for it.

So i just use more lotion.

You need to talk to a doctor/dermatologist if your back acne is very irritable. Once the irritation stops, I recommend using Dan's AHA to clear it up. It worked really well for me.

You need to talk to a doctor/dermatologist if your back acne is very irritable. Once the irritation stops, I recommend using Dan's AHA to clear it up. It worked really well for me.