Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i broke down today. i'm just exhausted..i'm tired of pretending to be happy and i needed a goddamn day off. my face is all dry and flaky again..no idea why..ive been using less BP and slathering my face with eucerin!

i was planning on going out, but when i was fixing my hair in the mirror, i just couldn't do it. i couldnt go out looking the way i did. things just build up..everything whether it be my stressful job, my broke ass car, my annoying bill collectors, my spotty face.. i try to ignore it and pretend everything is okay..but i break down every now and then. cos i cant lie to myself like that.

i started crying and i called my boyfriend to let him know i wasnt coming out tonight. i ended up going out anyway cos i had to go get him - his car broke down. but damn..what a shitty day

hey...things will get better...they always do. thats how we live everyday, if nothing good ever happened we'd have all checked in a long time ago. besides, it was one bad day for the thousand good ones you've had/will have.....

keep ya chin up.. smile.gif

Guest Zitro

The eclipse ends soon, you will see the light the next day, don't worry.