Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
someonefromabove

How To Really Cure Moderate Acne

Not if you have hormonal acne. Just saying. Mine is completely hormonal and it's not fair but all the women in my family are crazy-hormoned.

But I completely agree that most people make their minor acne a ton worse by trying really super hard to get rid of it with all these awful products that don't work at all. It's best to leave it be or find one thing and stick to it instead of putting a chemical cocktail on your face.

Sorry but this post is offensive, you are wrong. You had MILD "acne" and you think you're an expert all the sudden and get to come on an acne site and tell us that 99% of acne is our fault? Sorry but no. I went through long periods of time where I could not afford acne medication so I didn't use anything at all and there was no improvement. Your "acne" got worse because it was mild and you aggravated your skin, and by "acne", I mean you probably had like 1-3 pimples on your face which isn't acne at all, it's pimples.

Why are you even here?

Edited by CottonCandi

Not meant to be offensive at all, sorry. I'm here because I'm blessed to have brilliant skin now and I very much know how it feels to have acne. I certainly had. I know how it is. I also know how it is to be on the right path and to finally overcome it. Believe me, the feeling is spectacular. I wish you to overcome this burden that makes you wanna hide.

Edited by someonefromabove

I'm here because I'm blessed to have brilliant skin now and I very much know how it feels to have acne.

You said you had VERY MILD acne. How much worse did it get by you trying to treat it?

Sorry, the title is a little misleading. I realize it's going to make all of the people who seriously leave their skin alone, live healthy and still have acne very upset. I suppose there really aren't many of this kind, though. But for most people, it's the truth. They are the creators of their facial skin problems.

I deeply wish you all for it to become better and good, I'm a fellow! I'm not here to tell you I'm better or I'm cool, I'm not. I just know that this is the way to go, your body is AWESOME, if you treat it well, the products are not awesome at all! They are just man-made stuff, mostly created to cash in on your issue!

Do and think as you please. My post is just a suggestion which has worked for me and everybody I know who decided to trust their bodies instead of crappy products. If you have another way that works, please go for it! If it makes your skin and you happy, it's all good. Cheers.

Do and think as you please. My post is just a suggestion which has worked for me and everybody I know who decided to trust their bodies instead of crappy products. If you have another way that works, please go for it! If it makes your skin and you happy, it's all good. Cheers.

my body turned its back on me at about age 12 and has never looked back...thats why I dont trust it =(

my body turned its back on me at about age 12 and has never looked back...thats why I dont trust it =(

Hey, I'm very sorry to hear this. Your body is all you have, all you'll ever have. Please try to trust it, it's you. It never works against you, it always works for you. It has reasons to do something we interpret as wrong or evil. Try to get to know it better and better on your journey, I'm doing just the same.

yeah i tried doing the nothing approach when i was 15, and it led me to have severe acne. before that i didnt care about my skin because i never knew it could get so bad. dont you think all of us didnt care about acne, because we didnt have before??? we didnt started randomly thinking about acne, and then it came. please, this is really offensive, especially comming from a person that has mild acne.

^agreed

I had mild acne I tried going about doing nothing to my face and just made my acne worse, now my cheeks are infested with cyst :(

So I have to get it treated it with topical and pills so it won't become worse .

I never said you have to do nothing! Actually you have to do a lot. You have to trust your body in the first place, live healthy - which means to eat well, exercise, relax. And stop treating your skin with man-made chemical cocktails which skin hates.

@jhonyguy04: I'm sorry if this post sounds offensive, it really isn't meant to offend anyone. Actually I do not have "pimples" at all any more, my skin kinda glows. I might get a little blemish here and there every few weeks, but it disappears within a day or two and it doesn't bother at all. When I was treating my face with products, not only did I always get new blemishes on my face but it took a long time for old ones to disappear.

You all have to find your own way for yourself, which you think is appropriate, of course.

Tell the people here with severe acne that it will all go away if they stop trying to treat it and eat healthy; like they've never tried that before.

You have no idea what it's like to have real acne therefore you should not be giving people advice about it. You had very mild acne that you made worse because of topicals, well common sense tells you to leave it alone because mild acne is nothing, try having SEVERE acne.

Btw tons of people here have benefited from Dan's Regimen and other regimens including acne medication and their acne has improved tremendously, how do you explain that if were suppose to leave it alone and not use medication?

Edited by CottonCandi

Healthy bodies do not have severe facial skin issues. There's something seriously wrong if one happens to. I'm very sorry for those who have and I wish they'll become free of it. If your body doesn't heal itself it's showing that there's something to be fixed; to be done differently, which has to be discovered. Topicals and "magic pills" can never ever cure the root of the problem. They never will, because they can't. I'm not blaming anybody here and absolutely don't intend to, all I am is encouraging a realistic view on this.

IF you have severe acne reading this, please don't let it feel you bad or worse. See it as light and find the underlying root issue.

-- Why do you personally think you have these skin issues @CottonCandi?

Ok. I'm 21 years old, by the way.

repeat to everybody who cares: eat a healthy alkaline diet and exercise, it's the key to good skin and overall health!

Love yourself, you're alive and wonderful.