Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BNew7

When To Use Cetaphil

I just learned recently that I shouldn't use soap if I have acne. It seems that a lot of people on here like Cetaphil, so I am going to give it a try but I don't know when I should actually use it. Right now I use BP and sodium sulfacetamide in the morning and BP and differin at night. Should I use Cetaphil both in the morning and night before I use my topicals?

have u ever looked at whats in cetaphil....not even 1 plant extract, just pure chemicals except for water....Terrible skin product. How it even has any good reputation blows my mind

Edited by Stavs16

I use Cetaphil to cleanse my skin and it has never hurt my skin even though there isn't a tree growing out of it. Some cleansers made primarily from plant extracts aren't necessarily better. Some people are sensitive to the ingredients. Each to their own, I suppose. ;) I was using an organic cleanser before Cetaphil and although it smelled better, I didn't prefer it to Cetaphil and my skin didn't care either.