Notifications
Clear all

Acne Cure - Natural Remedy - Cabbage Juice

MemberMember
(@enlightened1990)

Posted : 10/31/2011 9:04 pm

Hi there,

I thought I would take the time to register and post my cure for acne.

Note:

I originally found this cure for stomach ulcers. The average healing time for stomach ulcers with standard therapy (the best drugs you can get) was 62 days. With cabbage juice it averaged 3 days! This proves that even tho it is natural it doesn't mean its not effective. I have a university study linked at the bottom of the post for further proof :).

A little about my battle with acne:

• I've had it ever since I hit puberty

• I tried washing my face with all sorts of different face washes etc.

• I did use ro-accutane which did work but it was drying my skin out to much and my nose was bleeding so I stopped.

Anyway I would say I have moderate adult acne and I came across an unsuspecting cure! I originally was using this cure to treat stomach ulcers.

Cabbage Juice

I drink a 200ml cup of Cabbage Juice in the morning after I wake up and another 200ml of Cabbage Juice an hour or two before I go to sleep. Not only does it cure stomach ulcers, it cured my acne! My skin is for a better word RADIANT! From acne to RADIANT SKIN. Not only does cabbage juice treat acne but it treats a huge array of other ailments. It's awesome.

Instructions:

1. Buy a juicer (not a blender).

2. Buy a whole green cabbage. (Half a cabbage will do roughly 500ml).

3. Chop the cabbage up and put through the juicer.

4. Drink 200ml in the morning and 200ml in the afternoon.

Results:

1. You should start seeing results in roughly 3 days.

Note:

[*]Cabbage Juice is not the best tasting juice out there. I suggest putting some ice in a cup and chilling the juice and holding your nose when you drink it.

[*]You can mix other vegetables in there to help with the taste. I suggest carrots because they are also good for acne.

Link to the university study about healing times:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1643665/

I would love for people to have an honest go at this for at least 3 days and come back with your results!

Kind regards,

Enlightened

MemberMember
(@enlightened1990)

Posted : 05/17/2012 5:49 pm

Hi,

I just wanted to check if anyone has given my remedy a shot?

I don't believe acne is mainly caused by dirty skin but by inflammation of your internal organs. It's a sign that there is something wrong. Drinking a small cup of cabbage juice twice a day will clear up acne within 3 days and within half a day it will cause the skin to stop hurting.

Please give it a shot, I can assure you it will work :).

Also

Interesting cabbage juice facts

• Prevent cancer
    particularly colon cancer. Big research has discovered that communities who eat plenty of cabbage have a minimal amount of colon cancer. There's a big quantity of fiber within cabbage making this occur. Fiber is important for wholesome digestive tract movements. Substances inside cabbage are also thought to accelerate the body's metabolism of estrogen and consequently decrease breast, uterus and ovaries cancer. It's also frequently related having a reduced area of lung, stomach and prostate cancer.
  • Slow aging.
    As an excellent source of vitamin C and beta-carotene (originates from vitamin A), among the well being advantages of cabbage is its capability to slow down aging.
  • Prevent cataracts.
    Our prime beta-carotene also cuts the danger of cataracts.
  • Spina bifida.
    Cabbage juice is loaded with folate which lowers the danger of babies becoming born with Spina bifida (a birth defect exactly where the spine is not correctly formed).
  • Heal ulcers.
    Cabbage is an anti-inflammatory vegetable which makes it an superb preventer of stomach ulcers. Research has discovered cabbage juice to become much more efficient on this point than consuming it.
  • Lower serum cholesterol.
    This really is a mixture from the great and poor cholesterol inside your physique. When it is high, you're naturally at a greater danger of heart associated illnesses. Physicians think among the well being advantages of cabbage juice is its capability to reduce serum cholesterol.
  • Reduce danger
    of heart illness and stroke. It is easy - lower cholesterol and also you decrease your danger of heart illness and stroke.
  • Lose weight.
    Among the well-liked well being advantages of cabbage juice is the fact that it is very low in calories, so do not be concerned about it ending up in your hips. The ascorbic acid also assists to lose extra fat.
  • Clear skin.
    The plentiful vitamin D will be the primary cause with this and is efficient at healing acne.
  • Prevent Alzheimer's.
    Current analysis has shown that consuming cabbage (red only) is an efficient method to stop deterioration of brief and long-term memory. The antioxidant accountable for this really is known as anthocyanin and it reduces plaque on the brain.
  • Boost immune function.
    An ingredient in cabbage known as sulforaphane assists produce antioxidants which fight infections inside the physique (together with eliminating cancer).
  • Prevent cell harm.
    The phytonutrients in cabbage quit the totally free radicals accountable for cell harm. They also encourage enzyme production which accelerates detoxification.
  • Promote strength.
    The iodine in cabbage is essential for correct muscle development. Eat sufficient cabbage and you may find yourself with superhero strength.
  • Relieve muscle soreness.
    My preferred from the well-being advantages of cabbage juice, as my legs are killing me! I had a large workout another night, and today it hurts just to walk. Cabbage relieves that by giving the physique a ton of lactic acid, which disinfects the colon and energizes you.
  • Treat fungal infections.
    Because of the sulfur in cabbage, it is an efficient weapon against fungal infections.
  • Boost power.
    Because the vitamin B is required by your physique, you'll expertise a powerful increase of power.
  • And much more...
    Totally free radicals and the crystals, that are identified to become the primary trigger of rheumatism, gout, arthritis, renal calculi, skin illnesses, eczema, hardening

MemberMember
(@sherrinblue)

Posted : 05/17/2012 6:03 pm

sounds similar to a green smoothie.

MemberMember
(@etude)

Posted : 05/18/2012 12:36 am

Hmm, sounds interesting. I might try it out.

MemberMember
(@seashell86)

Posted : 08/04/2012 2:41 am

I am going to try your remedy. I have a pretty bad break out right now, and knowing that carrots are great for your skin, I went to whole foods yesterday to get some carrots to juice. While I was there, I also picked up some beets and red cabbage knowing how good they are for you, and also for the fact that I like to mix my juices. I wasn't aware that cabbage was good for your skin, I lucked out on that one! I'm just wondering, you said green cabbage, will red work the same for acne? I am going to mix the red cabbage with carrots, and hope it works wonders!

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 08/04/2012 3:07 am

I am going to try your remedy. I have a pretty bad break out right now, and knowing that carrots are great for your skin, I went to whole foods yesterday to get some carrots to juice. While I was there, I also picked up some beets and red cabbage knowing how good they are for you, and also for the fact that I like to mix my juices. I wasn't aware that cabbage was good for your skin, I lucked out on that one! I'm just wondering, you said green cabbage, will red work the same for acne? I am going to mix the red cabbage with carrots, and hope it works wonders!

Do not drink cabbage juice. It is goitrogenic and will damage ur

Hi there,

I thought I would take the time to register and post my cure for acne.

Note:

I originally found this cure for stomach ulcers. The average healing time for stomach ulcers with standard therapy (the best drugs you can get) was 62 days. With cabbage juice it averaged 3 days! This proves that even tho it is natural it doesn't mean its not effective. I have a university study linked at the bottom of the post for further proof smile.png.

A little about my battle with acne:

• I've had it ever since I hit puberty
  • I tried washing my face with all sorts of different face washes etc.
  • I did use ro-accutane which did work but it was drying my skin out to much and my nose was bleeding so I stopped.

Anyway I would say I have moderate adult acne and I came across an unsuspecting cure! I originally was using this cure to treat stomach ulcers.

Cabbage Juice

I drink a 200ml cup of Cabbage Juice in the morning after I wake up and another 200ml of Cabbage Juice an hour or two before I go to sleep. Not only does it cure stomach ulcers, it cured my acne! My skin is for a better word RADIANT! From acne to RADIANT SKIN. Not only does cabbage juice treat acne but it treats a huge array of other ailments. It's awesome.

Instructions:

1. Buy a juicer (not a blender).
  2. Buy a whole green cabbage. (Half a cabbage will do roughly 500ml).
  3. Chop the cabbage up and put through the juicer.
  4. Drink 200ml in the morning and 200ml in the afternoon.

Results:

1. You should start seeing results in roughly 3 days.

Note:

• Cabbage Juice is not the best tasting juice out there. I suggest putting some ice in a cup and chilling the juice and holding your nose when you drink it.
  • You can mix other vegetables in there to help with the taste. I suggest carrots because they are also good for acne.

Link to the university study about healing times:

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC1643665/

I would love for people to have an honest go at this for at least 3 days and come back with your results!

Kind regards,

Enlightened

Hmm, sounds interesting. I might try it out.

Do not drink cabbage juice. It is gotrogenic and will damage your thyroid in the long run. You can have it cooked as much as u want. Instead add pinch of dandelion greens, beet, carrot to your juice to prevent acne. Juicing book website have juicing recipes .

MemberMember
(@seashell86)

Posted : 08/04/2012 4:01 am

I'm confused now, I just googled goitrogenic foods, and things like spinach, strawberries, peaches, pine nuts, peanuts, broccoli, kale and cauliflower came up. Does that mean we aren't suppose to be eating these things ?

MemberMember
(@enlightened1990)

Posted : 08/05/2012 9:58 am

My naturopath suggest cabbage juice. I haven't had any issues. I suggest you go to a naturopath. I have a lot of stomach issues and she has given me this stuff that helps my liver and my skin is absolutely great! She said that your skin is one way you body can get rid of toxins. Cabbage juice helps cleanse your body and remove toxins so it doesn't have to escape from your face etc.

Infact I would love see someone go to a Naturopath and ask them to treat your acne. I am over the moon with how mine fixed my stomach issues. I went to doctors and hospital etc to try and fix and they just made it worse. She fixed me up so fast!

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 08/05/2012 11:55 am

I'm confused now, I just googled goitrogenic foods, and things like spinach, strawberries, peaches, pine nuts, peanuts, broccoli, kale and cauliflower came up. Does that mean we aren't suppose to be eating these things ?

If you have thyroid issues you need to eat them cooked

MemberMember
(@seashell86)

Posted : 08/06/2012 3:48 pm

So if we don't have thyroid issues, it's ok to eat these things raw and have cabbage juice ?

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 08/07/2012 5:04 am

So if we don't have thyroid issues, it's ok to eat these things raw and have cabbage juice ?

I heard cabbage juice damages thyroid but I am not sure. My juicing recipe is carrot, cucumber,celery, pinch of dandelion greens, beet, ginger. One cup daily.

MemberMember
(@righthandman)

Posted : 08/08/2012 1:05 pm

i'm going to try this cabbage juice thing once i research more into it

here is a very interesting site explaining the hormonal effects of cabbages and other vegetables. THIS could be very good because in my case, i breakout from soy, flax, and sesame because of the high estrogen content. Many other things have pointed that my acne is hormonal, so I think im gonna run to the grocery store and get some cabbage to juice and report back here.

/> http://www.naturodoc.com/library/hormones/diindolymethane.htm

also, enlightened1990, what was the state of your acne before you began juicing cabbage? mild? moderate? severe?

MemberMember
(@righthandman)

Posted : 08/08/2012 1:21 pm

another question, how long have you been juicing? and is it still effective?

this topic here states that dim (which is found in cabbage) only works for 6 weeks.
/> http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/187299-dim/

MemberMember
(@righthandman)

Posted : 08/08/2012 2:11 pm

here is a second thread on cabbage juice
/> http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/13918-its-working-for-mebut-im-hating-it/

and a third
/> http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/256363-raw-cabbage/

these are just here for reference if people need more evidence. i definitely do before i try something new.

MemberMember
(@enlightened1990)

Posted : 09/25/2012 12:20 am

Hi Guys,

An update.

TRY ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

This stuff is amazing. I was originally taking it internally for eczema but also read that it works wonders for acne so I started applying it to my face as well. AMAZING.

My skin is the clearest it has ever been. This stuff is so damn good that if you have a large cystic pimple that is under the skin and you know its going to be an absolute ass, you apply ACV at night and in the morning it will almost not be there.

Buy some Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (very important that it's organic, I use Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the motherm the non-organic stuff doesn't work, i tried).

• Take this twice a day (morning and night).

- two table spoons of ACV

- one table spoon of honey

- large cup of water

- add it all to the water and stir it around and drink

• Do this twice a day

- make a solution of 1 teaspoon of ACV and two teaspoons of water

- use a makeup pad to apply solution to anywhere it has acne. I put it all over my face and neck.

- let it dry

- I personally don't moisturize... it's weird it's like it moistener my skin at the same time?

- I do this in the morning and before i go to sleep.

•  

That it. Give it about 3 days, I seen results after one day. Please write back if you have good results!

MemberMember
    (@keyboarding)

Posted : 09/26/2012 3:19 pm

So now did you drop the cabbage juice and went to the apple cider vinegar or what?...

MemberMember
    (@enlightened1990)

Posted : 10/01/2012 10:42 pm

Yes, I was drinking cabbage juice for my stomach related issues and it was just a bonus that it helped with acne. No longer drinking cabbage juice. ACV is awesome stuff.

MemberMember
    (@andy2k23)

Posted : 08/13/2023 10:55 am

I have seen benefits with my acne when i started drinking cabbage juice for gut issues so I can attest to its benefits. I was introduced to cabbage juice benefits by dr. eric berg.

I have also tried celery juice as recommended by Medical mediums Anthony Williams but it seems to purge my acne.

This post was modified 8 months ago by Ishayat