Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well i have pretty mild acne id say..if any of u guys have seen my pictures. Im lucky that any inflamed acne that i do get happens next to my ear where many ppl dont see it huh.gif Lucky me i guess.

Mostly its just clogged pores and small whiteheads.

Anywhome, i have this friend who has like mdoerate to a bit severe acne all around his face and neck. Compared to his, mines is like nothing. Id like to tell him about this site and maybe reccomend him accutane or dans, or for that matter any other regimens that may work, but im afraid that this may upset him or something. What shud i do....i juss wanna push him in the right direction and make him not suffer like some of u guys have on this board.

Btw im a sophmore in HS if that helps u get in the mindset of things.

cheers, huh.gif

i dont see why he would get mad at all...

I have told a good freind of mine about this site...and he sort of picked up on it though..

He was interested in the Bp i had. He didnt get mad though

Guest Captain Chaos

Well first of all is he bothered about his acne? Is he self concious about it?

If he isn't I wouldn't bother mentioning it to him, because he doesn't care it's there, if you draw attention to it, might make him self concious about it...

just watch him if you hang out with him all the time...my friend would always be looking at himself in the mirror or pick at his acne so i suggested this site to him.

i dont think he follows the reg, but i think that he does use Bp now, and it looks like its gotten a little better....

Id like to tell him about this site and maybe reccomend him accutane or dans, or for that matter any other regimens that may work, but im afraid that this may upset him or something. What shud i do....i juss wanna push him in the right direction and make him not suffer like some of u guys have on this board.

lol.. all those other ones sound kind of corny lol =P If you were to bring it up.. ask that person if they see any change in your face,... because you are trying something u saw on acne.org (or a regimen or whatever).. wink.gif If I would bring it up.. I would do it in a similar way to that -.-;;