Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sherman

How Long Does It Take For White Heads

Just wondering, as I've noticed today a large breakout of about 10 on my face, mostly around my mouth, and some on my forehead, from Botchlas regimen. How long do they take to die? Approximately a couple days or what?

I meant they dry up and fall off. It was in another post, and I've had one turn a dark color and sort of scab off completely.

ive got a lot of those too. From other botchla users, id say about a month, then ud be clear. Are u getting those colorless bumps or actual inflamed ones. Cause the smal smal small whit heads will be there for at least a week or so...

Well, today I woke up and I have 3 inflamed ones. These will come to a head but I was hoping after a week on this regimen they would calm down. They seem to be coming back fast around my mouth...possibly a side effect and I'll need a month to wait? Oh well it's better than nothing.

Also, I have groupings, of about 2 or 3 pimples, near the corner of my mouth, and they always seem to come to a head, and it gets taken off the next morning in the shower, or when using the SA wash because of the little beads in it. Now, they stay as red bumps, and then days later form into pimples again...wtf do i do to kill these for good?

And another question, I seem to have a large red area under my eye, that gets pimples all the time. The skin is harder, like scar tissue I guess, and pimples always come back there. Is this an infection? If so, what should I do about it?

Whiteheads don't turn black or fall off. They scab over when the skin is starting to recover and then when the scab comes off; your left with new skin.

They can take a while to go away. It depends on whether you successfully pop them or not. This is vital when it comes to recovery time. At least it is for me anyway.