Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MarkyTee

A Concealer That Wont Make Things Worse?

anyone know of one? my acne has been getting a lot worse lately and it's only recently i have been having to use concealer so these two facts could well be related

i am currently using Maybeline Cover Stick ( i think, it's maybeline anyway)

oh and also i know you might be thinking why is a guy posting in here...but it is getting that bad i don't even feel comfortable going out without it now :(

Well, I don't know if there's a good concealer that won't make you break out, but I've seen ones made with clay, that dries your pimples and cover them. Or you may also try to put a topic (i don't know what are you using... differin, whatever) and then apply your concealer! That may help not to make you break out

I don't think it's weird for a guy to wear concealer at all and you shouldn't either; every actor who's ever been in a movie has had makeup on them at some point. However I don't actually know of a good concealer... almost all of them contain wax and/or petrolatum and neither of them are really good for the skin :(

Hey I've had the same problem. The most important thing is to use an oil free concealer. I've tried many and I've found that only MAC studio finish concealer manages to cover well and not break me out. You can also take a look at Lancome and Bobbi Brown. they have oil free ranges too, but MAC studio finish concealer is still the one i go back to continuously. good luck :)