Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was on the quest to find a acne product to clear my acne. Instead of it making it better it got worser. ermm.gif I feel hopeless and I have recently got so much white heads and cyst on my face that I want to lock myself in a room and never come out. I have been dealing with acne since I was 13 years old, I am now 21. It has improve over the years but I still had some pimples/ cyst here and there until I recently purchase new acne products to try out I notice it made me have a billion whiteheads and my skin seems more irritated. I have completely stopped using the product and I hope this regimen will clear my skin or some what improve it.

I received the treatment lotion on Monday, October 17. I immediately started using the treatment lotion that night. I use Cetaphil Gentle Skin cleanser than I use the Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%.

October 20, 2011

It has been 3 days since I've been using The Regimen and I don't see any difference. It seems to me that my acne looks worse especially in the jaw line I hope after a month of the regimen I can see some improvement.

post-73384-0-19014900-1319177058_thumb.jpost-73384-0-72448500-1319177144_thumb.jpost-73384-0-13935000-1319177098_thumb.j

post-73384-0-19014900-1319177058_thumb.j

post-73384-0-13935000-1319177098_thumb.j

post-73384-0-72448500-1319177144_thumb.j

Edited by felipe90

My experience on the regimen. First week I saw big improvements. Second week my skin was worse than ever. Third week it all improved again...and now each day my skin hovers around the 'heaps better than the beginning but not perfectly clear'. Everyone's experience on the regimen is different (as we all have different bodies) but one thing for sure....we have to be patient.

All the best of luck with it, and the best advice I can give you is that I hope you're starting slowly with the BP and then building up. If not, you will regret it around the day 6 mark (as I did!) saywhat.gif

My experience on the regimen. First week I saw big improvements. Second week my skin was worse than ever. Third week it all improved again...and now each day my skin hovers around the 'heaps better than the beginning but not perfectly clear'. Everyone's experience on the regimen is different (as we all have different bodies) but one thing for sure....we have to be patient.

All the best of luck with it, and the best advice I can give you is that I hope you're starting slowly with the BP and then building up. If not, you will regret it around the day 6 mark (as I did!) saywhat.gif

What happened on the 6th day? Was your skin very dry?

I basically got a little over excited and started using the full amount of BP at day 5. I ended up with chemical burn so badly, that I couldnt put any BP on my face for a further 2-3 days until it healed. I then started again s l o w l y and I was fine. It still had a burning sensation but my skin didnt get react with the scabby red rash. As I've already mentioned my skin cleared dramatically in the first week, then I had a horrendous break out in the second week, and then dramatically cleared again by week three. I have photos in the gallery if you were interested in taking a look. I wish I had taken a photo of my skin with the chemical burn but alas, I didn't.