Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gemmyjunebug

Garnier Length And Strength Reaction?

I tried a new shampoo/conditioner and: Tiny, raised, red, spots on forehead. No white center- a clear liquid that turns yellow when they come to a head. I will say that they are very,very, tiny. They don't itch? Which is strange? I also noticed I have a few on my cheeks right next to my nose? (mostly where your pores are) Of course they are very obvious in contrast to my pale skin.

My only other thought is I used my CeraVe gentle cleanser to remove makeup(mostly eye mascara) without water. Which worked brilliant-but maybe not!? I did however wash my face (water and cleanser) after makeup removal. I guess I'm thinking I may have induced some cosmetic acne with the makeup removal process? My thoughts were I had some mascara residue left over that went onto my cheeks and on my forehead? Thoughts?

ps-The Shampoo/conditioner regardless if a reaction happened-is so,so. My hair kinda' felt waxy. I have highlights and colored treated hair that is super long. I really have problems with finding a hair regimen. The ones that do work generally strip my hair or leave it feeling like straw. Suggestions ! Wen Hair Care?

Edited by gemmyjunebug