Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
abduliii

Still Have A Bump From 1 1/2 Year Ago, Any Suggestions?

so last year I think it was june,2010 I had gotten this whitehead on my nose (close to the tip) it was really ugly so i popped, it kept reappearing and I kept squeezing it/touching it. so it went away and a scab was there. Now I took off the scab aswell, so it took like a few weeks to heal. But I noticed after this event occured a small bump was left behind. now its october 2011 and its still there. its not going AWAY, why !? please help :) thank you!

Be thankful that its only a bump. saywhat.gif I have one which is black and big because of a popped pimple 3 or 4 years ago !! neutral.gifsurprised.gif Its now like a birthmark . As long as yours isn't noticeable don't think too much about it. Its the bloody nose we have to deal with . Try using some honey for a couple of weeks there. I used everything on my black one and nothing worked so I now think of it as a birthmark.. stupid I know but I can't do anything to do. Since yours don't have that kind of a problem , try using one of these home remedies like honey, aloe vera ( my friend said its so good but I don't have experience..)...etc. :)

Perhaps its now a small cyst under the skin or maybe a bit of scaring? Try not to let it bother you (easier said than done I know) and with a bit of luck it will eventually go away.

If you can get it done, get a chemical peel at a doctors office. It helps remove some scarring and with a couple treatments could get rid of that bump.