Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iSure90

Shower/wash Switch Up?

Is there a specific reason that the regimen says to wash your face in the shower for AM and the sink for PM? I already don't have much time at all in the mornings so waiting 10-15 for my skin to dry doesn't help. Would it even make a difference if I used the sink in the morning and the shower at night?

Or for that matter, use the shower both AM and PM on weekends when I do have time?

Thank you.

I don't really think it matters. I think most people shower in the AM. Some at night before bed. And there's been times where I've taken a shower in the AM and the PM.

As long as your very gentle when applying your products you should have no issue.

I always shower twice a day and it makes no difference to me. I dont find I need to wait 15 mins for my face to dry after a shower either....I find that its dry and my skin is tight after about 5 mins whether I wash my face in the shower on in the sink. I just start applying the BP as soon as I feel that dry 'tight' skin feeling.

I think the only distinction in the regimen description is that most people shower once a day, and it doesnt matter if its morning or evening.