Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peruanofutbol14

Please Help ! What Kind Of Acne Do I Have?....

Ive had acne for almost 3 years, too me my acne looks worse in person then in these pictures. What kind of acne do i have ? and what can i use too quicken the healing time of these acne/marks.... I also recently went into a sauna and saw that i have alot more bumps, shouldnt have tried it ... thought it would help flush out the shit underneath my skin and clear my pores but actually made my face worse.... i appreciate any help thankssssssssssssss

post-140024-0-19576700-1318983153_thumb.

post-140024-0-48323000-1318983158_thumb.

post-140024-0-19576700-1318983153_thumb.

post-140024-0-48323000-1318983158_thumb.

im not an expert, but i think its on the light side of light-moderate

ive been using Dan Kern's regimen on this website, so i dont really know of other ways to help the acne

the AHA+ on this site has helped to fade my red marks, but i think apple cider vinegar or lemon juice works pretty well too (you can search the messageboards, there are different ways to use them)

and yeah. good luck!

ive tried both acv and lemon juice but i think its to harsh for my skin, makes my skin red and breaks me out.... how good is that AHA ? i thought it was used as a spot treatment, or can you apply it all over your skin to fade the marks?

I'd say that's probably light, lots of closed comedones, which are incredibly annoying. I've heard that differin and salicylic acid both are typical treatments for that type of acne, albeit with mixed results for many people... or if you're willing to shell out the money there's always extraction.