Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ambchick

Question About Red Marks While On Accutane

It's been awhile since I've been on accutane, but does anyone know if tane takes care of red marks left over from pimples? Because I have so many of these. They aren't active pimples or indented in any way, they are smooth. I just wonder if tane will take car of this? Feedback please!

It's been awhile since I've been on accutane, but does anyone know if tane takes care of red marks left over from pimples? Because I have so many of these. They aren't active pimples or indented in any way, they are smooth. I just wonder if tane will take car of this? Feedback please!

Pretty sure it won't. It might even get worse while you're on the medication. However, with time they'll go away.

Nope, accutane won't help with your red marks, though it might clear your acne sooner so you'll get less of them in the long run, which is one of the biggest reasons why I'm on the stuff in the first place. I'm using a polysporin gel to help with scarring/red marks as I go along (apparently it's one of the few safe (well, safe-r) topicals to use), so you could always try one of those as well if you feel like it.

alot of people say they dont but i really just cant believe that. every single log with pics on here or videos of people's progress on youtube shows the red marks progressively fading with accutane