Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

They can be good. It's a good alternative if your acne is mild enough that you don't have to use a BP cream. Just make sure you moisturise afterwards.

I never thought of trying this I have pretty mild acne and am really struggling with the bp cream no matter how little I use I end up red an burnt,not just dry but actual burning like I have a sunburn.So I might try the wash but I think i should go with the 2% one instead of 5%

Tea tree oil might be a better option if you don't get along with BP. Works in a similar way but tends to be less irritating. Reccommend diluting tea tree oil with distilled water to 1% (20 drops of tea tree oil to 100ml distilled water). Using essential oil at anything higher then 1% on leave on products is not reccommended. I use this http://www.purelynaturalskin.co.uk/products/toners/acne-toner/ and it works well for me (mild acne). You may need something a bit stronger if your acne is more severe.

Edited by naturaldoctor