Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RadioActivate

Exercising And Facial Sweat

I'm currently on the regimen, and every morning at around 9:00am I do my first treatment. Every Monday & Wednesday I have karate class from 1:10 - 2:10, and I always work up a major sweat, so I take a shower afterward to clean myself off, but this of course, also removes the regimen products. Usually afterward I just add moisturizer to my face, so it doesn't dry out, and wait until 9:00pm to do my second regimen treatment.

So my question is, should I continue on with this, or could it potentially be more effective if say I did a regimen treatment after karate class? Or something to that extent.

I think Dan recommends that you try and keep treatments 12 hours apart because it keeps your face on a schedule. Whenever I exercise (6 days a week) I make sure to dab during work out and I try to only shower at night. I know this can be tough for people who work out and then have to be around people until they shower, so a good water shower shouldn't hurt. I have washed off the regimen, in the middle of the day, a good amount of times over the last 5 months that I have been on the regimen and I have been fine!

Edited by lostintravise

It sounds like you already have it down man. I wouldn't change anything really. Just keep in mind that when you shower, don't use cleanser and don't rub your face. Just let the water hit your face and wash the sweat off that way. Then when you get out just moisturize.

I have school so I have to wake up around 7amto wash my face . After I get home from school its around 5am. So thats when I take a shower. The time difference is usually about 10 hours and by that time I feel a bit gross from all the activities I do in school. Then I wash my face at night around 10:30pm before I go to sleep.

With me I workout 4 days a week and after I finished I wash my face with normal soap and water it helps but yeah I love working out so I have to try to look my best but acne is like a curse