Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nick1988

Suddenly Started Scarring (Possible Causes: Age, Sun?)

I think your sudden scarring may be due to age, a lot of us have never scarred before hitting about the same age.. Theres a thread about it on here as well...

Like someone mentioned before, change your diet, use LED's, supplements, proper creams, exercise and youll improve the issue

I was the same but it was only after using that dreaded benzoyl peroxide! Never had a problem befor i used that, when i leave em all alone they leave pits still, majorly depressing !

One thing that works for me in order to reduce the size of the scar before it scars is LED light therapy After massagin my face for about 10mins with this vitamin A&C cream that I get from divine beauty.. I mean I still may scar, but it wont be as bad had I not done it

I recommend drinkin lots of water and takin some supplements as well

Cool, Bx, I'll def do that!

I just have another question for you guys, and didn't feel like starting another topic: My biggest scar looks worse from a distance than it looks up close (it basically disappears when you get close enough), is that normal? :P