Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pord

Is It Possible For Hyperpigmentation To Appear As An Indented Scar?

Hey,

I was just wondering if it is possible for hyperpigmentation marks to appear as scars?

I have quite a few marks from the Roacuan that I took two months ago and I am trying to figure out if the majority of the marks on my face are jusy hyperpigmentation marks or actual indented scars.

Anyone?

Thanks.

Guest Timehealsall

Hey,

I was just wondering if it is possible for hyperpigmentation marks to appear as scars?

I have quite a few marks from the Roacuan that I took two months ago and I am trying to figure out if the majority of the marks on my face are jusy hyperpigmentation marks or actual indented scars.

Anyone?

Thanks.

well if you look under bright lighting i think you can tell. Or flash a flashlight over your head

Hey,

Anyone?

Thanks.

well if you look under bright lighting i think you can tell. Or flash a flashlight over your head

I have done that actually. The marks look different in different lights. . .

The only problem with the flash light thing is that you can see blemishes as well, not just the marks (at least for me anyways). Under that type of light everything looks like a blemish.

Give it time. It sounds like if it is indented it is pretty mild. Let the redness heal and I guarantee the shallow marks will fill in a bit simultaneously.

Give it time. It sounds like if it is indented it is pretty mild. Let the redness heal and I guarantee the shallow marks will fill in a bit simultaneously.

Thanks for the reply. :)