Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newlife28

Questions For Men That Are/were Dermarolling

For the guys that are actively rolling or have in the past..

1) How did you address shaving afterwards? Did you avoid it to help the healing process? Did you use special shaving cream/aftershave to continue to be able to?

I have to go back to work (like most I'm sure) and I'm trying to anticipate this part of the process.

2) Did you experience much redness? Was there anything you found that was subtle as a cover up?

I feel like women have it easy because they can use make-up, but for men you are just kinda hanging out in the open.

Thanks for any advice fellas.

Depends on what size needles you use. I dont shave for about a week after using a 1.5mm dermastamp. There is considerable redness for me when I stamp thoroughly. I dont recommend doing it if you have work or an event to go to. I go to college and I only stamp during half term, or when I have at least a week free. At the very least 3 or 4 days you don't wanna be going out unless you don't mind people asking questions.

Not sure about a cover-up, not shaving I imagine would help.

Depends on what size needles you use. I dont shave for about a week after using a 1.5mm dermastamp. There is considerable redness for me when I stamp thoroughly. I dont recommend doing it if you have work or an event to go to. I go to college and I only stamp during half term, or when I have at least a week free. At the very least 3 or 4 days you don't wanna be going out unless you don't mind people asking questions.

Not sure about a cover-up, not shaving I imagine would help.

Hi Liquid

Could you share which brand of dermastamp you are using? I am looking for a good quality dermastamp

Thank you