Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Almost in EVERY site about acne there's written: DO NOT PICK ON YOUR SKIN. Even Dans recommended pimple pocking technique didn't guarantee you that your skin will be alright, because when you pop a pimple, you will damage your skins capillars and then the acne bacteria will spread in bigger area and your skin will be healing, that's why you get red scars when you pop. Ok, so please, even if it would look not so good, remember, that if you touch that one, after a week or later you'll get about four the same size and in the same area.

Now that I'm done saying what I had to say, I think that you've got a scar. I'm not sure why it's changing the color - maybe the light of the room makes that image? For your healthy skin use vitamin A (fish oils have a lot of this vitamin), which regenerates the skin - but be VERY CAUTIOUS of overdoze, because it's really not a good thing. The next is you should drink a lot of water. Maybe after few months it will go away itself? And if you feel bad, you can remove it by laser, but if you are really not sure what is it and you are suspicious, then go to dermatologist.

Actually, that sounds like post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation to me. You might want to ask in the red/dark marks forum instead. Most people would probably recommend Retin-A or something like that, I'd imagine.