Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
augustya

Pixel Laser Or Tca Peel ?

Hi Guys,

I am 35 years old guy. I have deep Acne Scars (Pitted) on my cheeks. I wanted to know out of TCA Peels and Pixel Laser which one will work best to elevate these scars on my face. I have so far in the past tried Micro-Dermabrasion and Glycolic Acid Peels, none seem to have worked.

What Machine setting in the Pixel Laser Machine in terms of severity should ideally be kept for my kind of deep pitted scars while doing the treatment. So far the little gentle approach that we have adopted has not shown any good results so I was hoping that this time with Pixel if I can ask my dermatologist to be a little aggressive. And I were to decide on TCA Peel what percentage will show good result. 25% ? And how much should I start with ?

Thanks

I heard that peels (even TCA) only help to improve shallow scarring, deep pitted scars will not see much difference I guess. You could try TCA cross or dermarolling though.

Microdermabrasion and glycolic peels are definitely too mild for deep scars

I heard that peels (even TCA) only help to improve shallow scarring, deep pitted scars will not see much difference I guess. You could try TCA cross or dermarolling though.

Microdermabrasion and glycolic peels are definitely too mild for deep scars

Do you have any information on Pixel Lasers which are used for Acne Scars ?