Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
biovball

Acne Got So Much Worse

For a while, my acne was getting much better. I was feeling more confident. Then yesterday I had a REALLY stressful final, then went to a football game, came home, and picked a ton, which I haven't done in a while. I couldn't control it, it just kind of happened. ANd once I had picked just a little bit, I said to myself, "It doesn't matter, the damage is already done" and I picked a lot more off. I woke up and my acne is the worst it's ever been. I don't even have much actually acne, but really dark red spots with scabs. I feel horribly depressed right now and I don't want to go out in public at all. I have to babysit later today, but I might just call in sick so those poor kids don't have to see my disgusting face. I could really use tips on how to cure this.

post-153089-0-09124700-1318704433_thumb.

post-153089-0-59434300-1318704442_thumb.

post-153089-0-09124700-1318704433_thumb.

post-153089-0-59434300-1318704442_thumb.

I would suggest using neosporin on 'em & maybe some vitamin E

I'm afraid it will take time to heal them though, but really, the best thing to do is just not pick them off as they're healing as well.

I know it's hard but they will heal.

& I don't think you look disgusting at all smile.png

Edited by Kittyx3

Neosporin at night! It's helped me tremendously after picking. But also, just leave them alone during the day so you don't get in the way of the healing process

I know what you mean, it's not that bad though, I have to babysit tonight too and I have terrible acne. Acne is nothing to be ashamed of, about 90 percent of the population gets acne. So don't be depressed and of course no more picking.

Ugh, I woke up today, and it's even worse! I didn't even do any picking :(

Now I have these red/yellow scabs on my cheeks and I look like crap. I'm pretending to be sick now so I don't have to go to church tonight. Ugh, why me???

Apply freshly squeezed lemon juice on your skin it will help u a lot it may irritate you for a few minutes but after that u don't feel anything it will also help reduce your scars. If u need anymore help email me I've read loads on acne I'm also in college training to be a scientist =D

your acne looks like acne caused by rosacea. I have the same thing, makes a rash like that and is hard to treat. May also be from seborrhea dermatitis from where it is located

I was in exactly the same situation as you and I have cured my skin in about 2 weeks....

This should do the trick!!

Go to a vitamin shop and buy Beta-Carotene.

-Its a vitamin from carrots, sweet potatoes, etc. and take 3 pills of 25,000 IU (75,000 IU) a day for a couple weeks.

this cleared my skin amazingly!! you could also continue for about a month.

To absorb this you'll need to take OMEGA 3 and 6 . buy this too, they have pills with the omegas sold together.

- I recommend this for you 100% good luck! & happy skin :)

My son is 16, and I tried everything to help him. We had to go to sulfur because the BP's were too harsh and compounding the problem. He uses Sulfa Derm at night, and Acnomel in the day. Washes with a 5% sulfur soap. To get the red marks to heal we used Vitamin C powder mixed with this Cellfood Gel from the health food store.

He drinks one cup of Spearmint tea a day. (for lowering androgen)

One green smoothie a day.

No dairy.

Supplements.

He has had some wonderful healing.

Goodluck!