Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joseph Harding

My Accutane Journey

I'm In Day 9 of my Accutane journey, I was subscribed 30 mg for the 1st month and then 60mg for the remaining four.

So far the side effects I've noticed are dry lips and mild back pain,I've seen a slight increase in my acne but I expected that. PS: Anyone feel welcome to post, I'd like to hear about some success stories.)

Hey Joseph, i'm on day 4 of Claravis and i am going through the beginning of the initial outbreak ninja.gif . Welcome to the site and good luck with your course. I've been on accutane twice and both times i've been clear for 2 years each so it worked but temporarily. For a lot of people though, it is a cure so hopefully you'll be one of the fortunate ones.

Thank's a lot :P, does everyone get the ib, because I've been on it for nearly 2 weeks now without seeing it?

Day 12:

On day 12 now, not much of a difference, which I guess is a good thing because it hasnt gotten much worss, just a few small pimples, My skin's a lot less oily though , so that's good. I haven't had many side effects, all I've really noticed is that I tend to be tired more often and I have very dry lips, Still Though Optimistic.

The initial outbreak is not promised but it easier to prepare yourself to get it than to hope you don't and be devasted when it comes. I don't recall if i got it on my previous courses but i am bracing for it. I too am getting my usual pimples and dry skin (which is still oily). Feel free to ask questions if you have them and check out my log if you want to compare notes - today was day # 7 for me.

Day 17

I woke up today and my forehead was almost completely clear!,am really surprised because I wasnt even looking for results this early in, Can't wait to see what happens next couple of weeks