Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cng3494

What Kind Of Acne Do I Have? Help I Am Desperate!

I have very oily skin and I have all of these little bumps. Im thinking they could be clogged pores but I am not sure. I am currently taking tazorac and no antibiotics at the moment.

another pic

on my forehead

post-155873-0-35532900-1318622463_thumb.

post-155873-0-05852400-1318622846_thumb.

post-155873-0-47725700-1318623298_thumb.

post-155873-0-35532900-1318622463_thumb.

post-155873-0-05852400-1318622846_thumb.

post-155873-0-47725700-1318623298_thumb.

i really dont see anything. and if they are bumps, then they are probably closed comedoes, and tazorac should do the trick...you really dont need antibiotics..

It looks more like "texture problems." If you want smoother skin, I would suggest exfoliating daily. However, Tazorac is going to make your skin really sensitive to any manual exfoliation. If you're already on Tazorac, it's best to let it run its course. You shouldn't try anything else for the time being. Retinoids take quite a while to be completely effective too, so just patience. :)

Your skin is fine. I agree with Vanbelle who mentioned texture problems. I don't think an acne treatment would be helpful in your case.

Your skin pretty much looks exactly like mine! It gets really annoying, and in certain lights looks worse. Especially if reflected in a computer screen with sunlight. I cant figure it out either.

I wish I has skin like that omfg

The same with me - the first that I thought is that there's nothing wrong (Actually I'm kind of jelous that you have that great skin). Maybe you should use daily cream (hypoallergic) that should regularize your sebum? After some time your skin will cleanse by itself and you wouldn't need any treatment.

thanks for the help! im glad to hear it is just a texture problem. i bought some neutrogena clear pore daily scrub so im crossing my fingers that itll do the trick and help make my skin smooth.

Guest Timehealsall

that problem you have is something that won't just go away. you seem to have shallow scarring and enlarged pores. (similar to my skin)