Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chococrit

Basic Question.....

First post for me, so please bare with me. I'm about to begin "The Regimen" with the products that fund this great site and I had a few questions.

I have very oily skin and my major concern is large/clogged pores.

Right now my nose is clogged and no matter what I do nothing seems to clear it out. In the past, (before I knew about The Regimen) I used to use Nose Strips to pull the dirt out of my nose. I know that you know what I'm talking about, I don't want to go into too much detail. Right now I'm waiting to order and receive the new products, but right now I use Cetaphil Daily Skin Cleanser and a basic moisturizer.

I guess to make things simple. Does "The Regimen" take care of these clogged nose pores and help to reduce the appearance of large pores?

i think it does! before i started using the regimen, my nose would always have those blackheads and little white things you could easily squeeze out or use a nose strip for. but sometimes if you didn't get them all they'd turn into little pimples. my nose was always oily and i would use astringent on it a few times a day and apply 10% BP and i would still get them. so when i started the regimen i was afraid it wouldn't be enough for my nose... i was so wrong. i stopped the astringent because i didn't realize that was making it oily. but the BP is wonderful. you use a lot so it coats everything evenly and now my nose is nice and smooth. once in a while i might get a little red spot but i put the BP on it and a little makeup and it goes away.

Thank you for the heads up. I'll have to write up a blog about the subject in a month or so to let everyone know how it worked out for my clogged nose pores.

It definitely gets ride of blackheads. It only took a week and a half before my nose was completely clear of them. But what it wont do is change the size of your pores....nothing can do that...its just how your pores are naturally.... I'm up to week 6 of the regimen and my face is almost completely clear and has been for about 3 weeks. When I started the regimen I was quietly confident that it was going to work (I'm not sure why, but everything I have read that Dan talks about made me realise that he knows what he's talking about) but I didnt think it was going to work this well and this quickly. Love Dan now.....he's my hero! :)

Good luck with it...I'll be interested to know how you get on.