Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ianwbz

What Kind Of Acne Do I Have?

In terms of severe or moderate but also in terms of pustules or modules. I have had acne for about 7 years (i am 21 now), I have tried everything from proactive to benzaclin and trentinoin. Each working for a while but then failing. I have a clean diet and am very active playing soccer. I always get acne around my mouth as the pictures point out and its weird but they always form in a line or a ring, never alone. And when I say a line I mean like a perfect line or almost a perfect circle around my mouth. I dont think I get anything other than whiteheads, which have left some real scaring. Right now I am just using cetaphil face wash, which was working well but then started to dry my face and bring up a bunch of white heads (again in a ring around my mouth). I head that it may just be the cetaphil bringing all the bacteria out (getting rid of the gunk) and that I should just stick with it. I am not sure , any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

post-160112-0-46358200-1318608381_thumb.

post-160112-0-17137400-1318608374_thumb.

post-160112-0-81749900-1318608368_thumb.

post-160112-0-81749900-1318608368_thumb.

post-160112-0-17137400-1318608374_thumb.

post-160112-0-46358200-1318608381_thumb.

I'd say that is mild/moderate.

Idk, but I think I'm a little biased since I use to have pretty bad severe acne. But yeah I think its mild so its not too bad, keep your chin up.

Also, I used cetaphil and hated it. It felt like my pores were always clogged whenever I used it. I switch to Purpose (but the bar, not the gel) and my face is much better

Mostly acne arises if your diet is not properly,there is too much oil in your food...Digestive system is nit good than...But there are other reason also..Like changes in hormones,dust or using chemicals....So don't worry if your diet is proper..Do attention on other reason also..