Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so about 2 months ago i had quite a number of comedones forming on my face. Not pimples just those flesh colored bumps. It was unsightly so went to the doc and he gave me differin. Used it for six weeks and a few of the comedones purged out to become pustules, which healed and became red marks.

Decided to see a derm instead, she said differin will take a long time to see the effects and I need something stronger. She prescribed me retin a 0.025, Clindagel and mino. Have been using retin a and Clindagel for a week or so. Did not take mino coz don't want to be on antibiotics. But I realized that a lot more comedones are forming. Omg. Now my face has red marks from the differin purge and lots more comedones. Argh. I know it might be purging effect again, but just wanna ask for opinions. Is this normal? Will mino help? Any other advise? Kinda regretted starting all of this, my face always so clear! :(

Edited by stargal33