Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Article

Delete My Account Bitches

Hi,

I hope it will work for you. I also got little Epiduo samples, used only for a few days and got some new cysts, so didnt go further. But I still have them and I wonder how they work for you. I hope it will be well.

Mel.

Hi,

I hope it will work for you. I also got little Epiduo samples, used only for a few days and got some new cysts, so didnt go further. But I still have them and I wonder how they work for you. I hope it will be well.

Mel.

Hey thanks,

Yeah I have had similar experiences to you so far. I was tempted to stop it because I hate the idea that it has to get worse before it gets better, if it gets better at all. Do you have any side effects so far from Accutane? Im still considering it for after this but it seems like a bit of a risk. Good luck with the rest of your treatment

Edited by Article

Hey. Thanks! Yes, I am having few side effects: hair thinning (the scariest side effect for me so far), some little hair loss (I hope it is not that bad as I think it is and try to use right shampoos etc), I had rash on my hands twice (but it goes away fast), some facial hair.. and well.. somehow Im too emotional too :(

I also had headaches when just started but it went away.