Notifications
Clear all

The Effects Of Pesticides.

MemberMember
(@vinchenzo)

Posted : 10/13/2011 6:37 pm

So for the past 1 and a half months I've been eating inorganic fruits. Since school started I've been finding it hard to focus in class and tend to doze off during lessons which is effect my work habits. In my past years in high school I've been able to focus fine which is really all I try to do in class. But now its almost impossible for me to focus.

I did some research on pesticides and on what it can do to your body and mind. It can cause A.D.D and other problems with your body. So now I'm just wondering if the effects of the pesticides are reversible. If I start eating organic will I be able to refocus?

MemberMember
(@facevalues)

Posted : 10/14/2011 5:12 pm

Only one way to find out. ;)

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 03/25/2015 1:34 am

haha!

Face values answered the crap out of your question! No remorse! hahaha

I assume you are eating fruits to help your acne. Pesticides can cause a variety of health issues, including a histamine response, which has been known to cause acne and many other issues. So, it's not far fetched that it's causing the issues that you've mentioned. So, it is a step in the right direction, but it tarnishes your results to eat pesticide-ridden fruit. They don't tell you to eat organic for nothin!