Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ameriwife

Oil Free, Silicone Free, Alcohol Free, Fragrance Free Moisturizer

Any suggestions?

ok, I know there's been a zillion posts about "recommend me a good moisturizer!" but this is really specific.

I already use Pratima sunscreen spf 30, which uses no silicones or preservatives or alcohol, but it uses fragrances like rose and lavender. I really like it for the day, but I want to find one to use for the night- minus the fragrances. Im just not sure if the moisturizer is breaking me out or my new makeup.

Alcohol burns my skin (actually dries it out duh), oil obviously leaves skin too greasy, silicone clogges pores and creates a plastic coat on my skin, and fragrances are known to irritate acne. Thus the title and search.

I tried just moisturizing with jojoba oil, but it clogs my pores. It's good for removing eye makeup tho. maybe 1-2 drops is max to use.

thanks.

Hey thanks so much for responding. I checked out the website and the ingredients to the different recommended moisturizers. My concerns is all the different fragrances/flowers they use in them. I'm not sure if my skin reacts well to aloe or cucumber. My concern is that it has oil in it, but I guess it's better than the other very clogging oils.

Is there a way to try a sample size for cheaper?

I came here wanting to ask the same question. One of the only moisturizers I've ever purchased in my life is La Roche Posay's Toleraine Fluide. I live in Canada where it's sold in a lot of places. I don't know where it is sold outside of Canada. But, it's pretty basic, boring.

Maybe look for a moisturizer with similar ingredients? It's never really given me any trouble.

Water, Squalane, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexyl Oxyglycerin, Capryl Glycol,