Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jr0615

Acne Videos !

im starting to post videos of me and my journey to acne and just talking about acne related problems

Edited by jr0615

I swear I can relate to this video . I recently a month or two ago started breaking out, and because of ACNE I too quit my job, stopped looking at the mirror while washing my face. It seriously does lower your confidence. I hardly socialize with anyone because of it . It's so gross. I'm the type of girl that will not cover it up with make up too because it's just gna make it worse and nasty looking .

Your video is really inspirational. I'm on antibiotics and BP and I hope it clears up my skin like it did with yours. I can't even see a pimple on your face, I don't know what your complaining about . You have flawless skin.

PS. While being on the antibiotics and pills when did you start seeing results ? And did the benzyl peroxide make your skin red anf itchy ??

Dont let the crappy webcam fool you lol i got them mostly on my temple area and um the benzoyle peroxide ? um damn its been like 2 years and i never used it again because the brand i was using was really good but they stopped selling it, and for the antibiotics for me about like 1.5-2.5 months.u

Well then if you do have any on your temple then they must be small because I can't see any. It might be the webcam too. Mine are big and red it's gross. I been on doxicycline for a month now and I really haven't seen any improvements. I still get bumps. What antibiotics are you on??

Would you be able to share your regimen to treat your acne?? I'd like to know what you do to treat it besides antibiotics.

im currently doing nothing to my face, just water and aply acv to my face, but i might go back to the dermatologist and try to get on doxycline again

So the doxicycline worked for you ?

Hmm I've been on it for a month and I think it made my acne worse . I've never had cyst before or pustules before. I always had white heads. How long did it take for you to see results ?? On the doxicycline ??

Everything feels hopeless I'm tired of being depressed over this acne . Acne I hate you .

So the doxicycline worked for you ?

Hmm I've been on it for a month and I think it made my acne worse . I've never had cyst before or pustules before. I always had white heads. How long did it take for you to see results ?? On the doxicycline ??

Everything feels hopeless I'm tired of being depressed over this acne . Acne I hate you .

yea mine was so bad i couldnt tell if it made it worse at first!!! but after some months i seen results like 2 months max

Oh well I've been on it for a month and a week now, and I still have cysts, so I'm just gna stop taking the ANtibiotics, I don't want my body to grow dependent on them. I guess I have to try another regimen or try laser most likely.