Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, I'm 15 and have Acne (shocker -.-) But i was wondering, me being a teen, if the regimen would work for me or just make it worse!! I am so lost. I'v tried so many differant products and none do the job!! Please help!!

I'm on the same boat as you right now. I've had acne since I was like 11 or 12. I've tried so many things and none of them has completely cleared me up.I've never tried this regimen before so I can't say how well they work but I find BP burns my skin pretty bad.

In a nutshell, yes. BP works by creating oxygen and the bacteria which create pimples cannot survive in the presence of oxygen. At any age, it basically rids your face of most acne provided you apply it diligently and regularly. That said, the bacteria are hardcore and people make mistakes (forgetting to apply BP one night etc) so you still sometimes produce a pimple or 2 but you will be mostly clear.

You will get some burning / itching / redness in the beginning but your face will get used to it after a few weeks. :)