Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lmagee20

Back Acne On Regimine

So I started the regimine about 3 months ago and although my face has cleared up a little, my chest and back have seen little to no improvement. I've followed the regimine to the t and have been using dans aha lotion with jojoba oil. Any one else have this problem when using the regimine? because ive been doing it for a while and am thinking about looking for something else because I've ruined my nice shirts and have gotten the bp evrywhere. I might keep the regimine for my face although my cheecks are super flaking and my neck is constantly dry and peeling until I apply lotion

for your back, you apply the BP and then AHA mixed with jojoba?

Yeah I've been doing this for a while now, not really seeing any results except dry skin. I should mention I have thick systic acne on both my chest and shoulders.

i never read to put jojoba in the AHA for the back regimen. try washing your back/chest/shoulders with a mild soap (dial bar soap with .60% tricolsan works good) then apply BP all over. let it dry. then put the AHA on. no jojoba. see if that works

Your shoulders, back & chest can tolerate a higher percentage of BP of up to 10%.

Also, if you're worried about bleaching your clothes, you should dedicate a couple of T-shirts to sleep in, and only apply treatment at night.