Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
07TBSS

Little Bumps - Don't Know The Name Of Them/ Won't Go Away!

Hi all,

First post here, after getting fed up with lack of info on the internet about the bumps on my cheeks, I decided to just join up here and see what you all think. What I get isn't bad at all, the little bumps aren't that noticeable unless you get them in the right light. But regardless I would like them to be gone.

Here's a picture of the bumps I get on my face.

2mFMI.jpg

They aren't white on the head nor black, but simple bumps. I've searched all over the internet to find some info on them, but nothing really came up for me. If I pop them, they shoot out stuff similar to blackheads after the black comes out. They're pretty easy to squeeze out, but obviously I'd rather not do it.

I use Oxy Clinical on my face and st. ives apricot scrub every now and then. Nothing seems to get rid of them, other than popping.

Any suggestions or info on these little guys would be greatly appreciated

i use to have those and needed antibiotics that made it go away. can't remember what it was i took. but i was young...my mom freaked out n took me to the dr. went away in less than a week.

Good to know. Cause really, nothing except popping them gets rid of them. Do you remember if keratosis pilaris was the name of them? That's one thing I found through yahoo answers (hahah) and some images look similar and others do not at all.

I'm pretty sure that if they don't have a "head" then they're cysts that are under the skin. I used to have a couple of them, now I only have one.

I'm pretty sure that if they don't have a "head" then they're cysts that are under the skin. I used to have a couple of them, now I only have one.

I don't think they're cysts; I've had cysts on my back and their not nearly as severe, nor as large. Just curious though, what worked for you?

Looks like a fungus...try Nizoral shampoo or Dermadoctors Born to be Mild Cleanser...doesnt look like acne