Notifications
Clear all

The Awkward Moment When... (Play It Fun)

MemberMember
(@blondie-girl)

Posted : 10/10/2011 5:32 pm

I know that we all feel in the same way about our acne, so I decided to make it a little fun!!! You have to play with "The awkward moment when..." related to your acne or a situation related! So we can laugh a little about ourselves (It feels good sometimes) and forget for a minute

about how hard is life living with Acne:

I start:

- The awkward moment when in a sleepover all your friends are already sleeping, and you are forever in the bathroom removing make up and cleaning your face.

MemberMember
(@paulh85)

Posted : 10/10/2011 5:40 pm

...you have to buy new towels on a regular basis because they're always getting stained by BP!

MemberMember
(@borie88)

Posted : 10/10/2011 5:50 pm

... You don't eat out with your friends because all they go to is fast food restaurants!

MemberMember
(@knot2ovious)

Posted : 10/10/2011 6:10 pm

you avoid going to public bathrooms, because you want the mirror all to yourself!

MemberMember
(@jjn)

Posted : 10/10/2011 7:17 pm

You are the only one in the office who has bandaids all over your face.

MemberMember
(@radioactivate)

Posted : 10/10/2011 8:08 pm

The awkward moment when someone tells you that you're bleeding, and you realize it's because one of your pimples somehow popped

MemberMember
(@gutterflower)

Posted : 10/11/2011 4:41 pm

The awkward moment when somebody tells you that you should just wash your face with regular soap and water. -_-'

MemberMember
(@californiaestie)

Posted : 10/11/2011 4:42 pm

When my friend in high school tried to brush a dark acne scab off my face and my other friend had to stop her.

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 10/11/2011 9:18 pm

when your friend with practically perfect poreless skin tells you "omg im breaking out SO BAD, look!" and points to a teeny tiny red spot.

MemberMember
(@dmb41)

Posted : 10/11/2011 10:13 pm

When one of your pimple pops and starts to bleed and NOBODY tells you. Then you find out on your own later. lol

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 10/11/2011 10:28 pm

When one of your pimple pops and starts to bleed and NOBODY tells you. Then you find out on your own later. lol

ohmygawd yes. i love how even your own friends dont tell you when you have something on your face

MemberMember
(@gutterflower)

Posted : 10/11/2011 10:34 pm

When you've painstakingly applied a heap of makeup to a pimple you have picked at atrociously, it dries out and cracks while you're play fighting with your boyfriend, it bleeds everywhere and you have to hide in the bathroom for fifteen minutes because it won't stop bleeding.

I hated my life that day.

MemberMember
(@the-uphill-battle)

Posted : 10/11/2011 10:39 pm

When....your boyfriend asks "is everything okay in there?" because you've been in the bathroom for 30 minutes squeezing, picking and then trying to hide the evidence.

MemberMember
(@vinchenzo)

Posted : 10/12/2011 1:24 am

When your applying something on your face in a public washroom ( school for me ) and some stranger student comes in and sees you.

MemberMember
(@aiko1992)

Posted : 10/12/2011 10:21 am

The Awkward moment is when people suggest you to use Proactive...when we all know Proactive is not the solution at all.

MemberMember
(@kfree)

Posted : 10/13/2011 1:11 pm

when your coach looks at you intently and asks you "Oh did you hit your face on something?!" with much worry in his voice and your only available response is "No..." haha

MemberMember
(@brasswill)

Posted : 10/13/2011 4:23 pm

when you sleep over at someone else's house and you have to wake up early to put concealer on before they get up.

MemberMember
(@the-uphill-battle)

Posted : 10/13/2011 5:05 pm

Reading all of these, it's really amazing to see how so many of us lead a secret life in a way.

MemberMember
(@vinchenzo)

Posted : 10/13/2011 6:04 pm

When your watching TV with your friends and then BAM! Acne commercial about skin Id, proactive, clean and clear, etc...

MemberMember
(@lookingfortheawnsers)

Posted : 10/13/2011 6:21 pm

When you go to a friends for a sleepover, or to a party and even when you wanna go crash you have to go spend forever in the bathroom washing and applying all this different stuff to your face.. so annoying

MemberMember
(@weirdo56)

Posted : 10/14/2011 4:11 am

.. you see other people with clear skin, whos never heard of a facial wash then you feel shyt tht you tried so hard to clear it up! :P

MemberMember
(@blondie-girl)

Posted : 10/18/2011 6:48 pm

... You are going to meeting up with your crush on a party and you have pimples everywhere, and you try so hard to cover them that you ended up looking like this

MemberMember
(@rumraisin19)

Posted : 10/18/2011 7:42 pm

the moment someone tells you not to eat that chocolate because it is going to make your skin worse

MemberMember
(@rbamf)

Posted : 10/18/2011 8:39 pm

when you get home from being out on the town socializing, look in the mirror, and realize you've had 3 giant whiteheads form on your chin sometime between when you left the house and when you got back.

MemberMember
(@fabuloso17)

Posted : 10/19/2011 8:09 pm

... Your at a sleepover with your perfect skin friends and you go wash your face then all of them come in and look at you like your a freak.