Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blondie Girl

The Awkward Moment When... (Play It Fun)

I know that we all feel in the same way about our acne, so I decided to make it a little fun!!! You have to play with "The awkward moment when..." related to your acne or a situation related! So we can laugh a little about ourselves (It feels good sometimes) and forget for a minute

about how hard is life living with Acne:

I start:

- The awkward moment when in a sleepover all your friends are already sleeping, and you are forever in the bathroom removing make up and cleaning your face.

You are the only one in the office who has bandaids all over your face.

Edited by jjn

When one of your pimple pops and starts to bleed and NOBODY tells you. Then you find out on your own later. lol

When one of your pimple pops and starts to bleed and NOBODY tells you. Then you find out on your own later. lol

ohmygawd yes. i love how even your own friends dont tell you when you have something on your face

When you've painstakingly applied a heap of makeup to a pimple you have picked at atrociously, it dries out and cracks while you're play fighting with your boyfriend, it bleeds everywhere and you have to hide in the bathroom for fifteen minutes because it won't stop bleeding.

I hated my life that day. :lol:

When your applying something on your face in a public washroom ( school for me ) and some stranger student comes in and sees you.

The Awkward moment is when people suggest you to use Proactive...when we all know Proactive is not the solution at all.

when your coach looks at you intently and asks you "Oh did you hit your face on something?!" with much worry in his voice and your only available response is "No..." haha

When your watching TV with your friends and then BAM! Acne commercial about skin Id, proactive, clean and clear, etc...

.. you see other people with clear skin, whos never heard of a facial wash then you feel shyt tht you tried so hard to clear it up! :P

when you get home from being out on the town socializing, look in the mirror, and realize you've had 3 giant whiteheads form on your chin sometime between when you left the house and when you got back.

... Your at a sleepover with your perfect skin friends and you go wash your face then all of them come in and look at you like your a freak.